Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

He comes across a bit daft from what I've heard - isn't he also a right back? We're very well stocked in that area - if he can play left back then I wouldn't mind at all by all accounts had a good time in league one on loan and he sounds like he hates Forest as much as us... But his first team chances will lessen here, so, I expect to see him go Notts County!

He's a natural RB but can play at LB. We played him there against Leicester in the FA Cup last year and apparently he was alright. Don't think Derby will work out for him, and that's not me being biased.

What I don't like about Freeman is that he's been in at the club for over a decade (I think, or close to it), and he shows no real care for the club and a bit of an attitude against the club. He needs a reality check, he's a decent prospect but he's no Jordi Alba.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's a natural RB but can play at LB. We played him there against Leicester in the FA Cup last year and apparently he was alright. Don't think Derby will work out for him, and that's not me being biased.

What I don't like about Freeman is that he's been in at the club for over a decade (I think, or close to it), and he shows no real care for the club and a bit of an attitude against the club. He needs a reality check, he's a decent prospect but he's no Jordi Alba.

I think RB is a no go with John Brayford, Jimmy O'Connor and Tom Naylor playing there and then again at left back we have Gareth Roberts, Jimmy o'connor and Michael hoganson - so we'll see... Proved himself at Notts County last season so I'm looking forward to seeing him, seems a dead cert!

Sounds like a Tom Naylor type, he went back to Mansfield and went on strike to get a move here, guess we're just so lovely to play for.. Or something like that!

im so jealous

derby have got everything

great city

great iconic stadium, nothing like anyone elses

wonderful fans, amazing atmosphere they create

the players are top quality, not any of these lower league rubbish

the manager is so gifted, just look at his CV....AMAZING

and of course they have the history, league cups, european cups, fa cups, leauge titles

you name it, theyve won it

DERBY COUNTY HAVE EVERYTHING!

Really, you should DELETE the word ICONIC from your vocab.....it makes you look silly..

Folk on LTLF think Freeman will be unveiled by non league next week.

Hope he's ready for the torrents of abuse he's going to receive if it's going ahead. Most Forest fans already think he's a tool

Keep the bellend. Sack him. We have enough 50 pence wannabe types hanging around our shops.

Archived