Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

In all seriousness though I think the managerial appointment at forest nowadays has become largely irrelevant. For so many years the club has been engrained within mediocrity and averageness that it simply cannot escape from it.

McClaren came to Forest on a high after rebuilding his reputation in winning the Eredivisie with FC Twente and then promptly lost it all over again at forest.

BD had previously taken an average Derby side and got them promoted at the first attempt - he then took on an average forest side and, well, failed to replicate.

Cotterill couldn't find his arse with both hands let alone the winning formula to turn forest's fortunes around.

O'Driscoll did a decent job at a small club in Doncaster, but in all probabilty will be no different to anything that has gone before him at forest, who will ultimately finish anonymously in lower mid-table.

Admittedly this may be similar to us, but then again at least we have experienced promotion from the Championship within the past decade, have reached a league cup semi-final and have recently presided over a league double over the red dogs as well - all of this during a pretty average stage in our club's history.

During the same time period forest have been relegated from the Championship and then only just about managed to scramble back up again to our level at the umpteenth attempt......no comparison really.

If all that crap lets you feel a little less anxious about our perspective futures then keep at it buddy

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't get me wrong, I think he's a solid purchase and all, but he's nowhere near the best CM in the league. I'd actually put Bryson ahead of him and Hendrick soon as well.

That's horsesh1t - surely you remember Gorgonzola's match winning performance at PP last season? How could you forget his hat-trick, and penalty saves once Camp had been sent off?!

Or, was he one of those brushed aside as Bucko steamed in to plant the winner into the bottom corner.......?

That's horsesh1t - surely you remember Gorgonzola's match winning performance at PP last season? How could you forget his hat-trick, and penalty saves once Camp had been sent off?!

Or, was he one of those brushed aside as Bucko steamed in to plant the winner into the bottom corner.......?

he been subbed by the time Bucko scored. I think Greening replaced him (can`t be arsed to check). The only thing i remember hin doing was getting booked for cropping Tyson.

he been subbed by the time Bucko scored. I think Greening replaced him (can`t be arsed to check). The only thing i remember hin doing was getting booked for cropping Tyson.

Surely they would never have subbed such an influential figure who's well capable of winning the game on his own? Are you sure?

Perhaps Cotterill had just had enough of watching him chase Hendrick and Bryson up and down the pitch to no end.....

Guedioura would walk into your team and be the best player in it.

'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' /> 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' /> 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />

Guedioura would walk into your team and be the best player in it.

Blabberusfloristus, once thought extint midway through 2011 there have been a few rare sightings midway though 2012 in Derby, only for it to run away and hide again. Thought to be native to Snottingham. These new findings have caused zoologists to wonder if they hibernate for the rest of the year and only come out pre-season.

Archived