Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

I can't be bothered with their names but the one brother who seems to be the main man keeps mentioning his brother "who has lots of experience in Asian football". I think they have an owner who wants to play at managing a football club..........

As yet they haven't spent any money as I understand it. Doughty family accepted virtually nothing and now they have the Gunter transfer money.................... This is going to end in tears for our red friends me thinks.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This quote is priceless.......

But new Reds owner Abdulaziz Al Hasawi has said that the club would not balk at paying compensation for the right man if it was necessary.

"We could pay compensation if the package was right and the person had a strong background," he said.

"My brother, Fawaz, is very experienced in this area and, if he likes them, we could make a decision on that."

experienced in what area? not in appointing Championship managers it would appear...!

Seems pretty reliable that he is moving to Reading for 2.5million, good money for him that. I suspect he'll be back in the championship within a few months, just not good enough.

£2.5 mil for a player in the last year of his contract would be good if he goes.

Better than what we got for McCleary !

Moloney is a ready made replacement at right back

Just need a manager !

£2.5 mil for a player in the last year of his contract would be good if he goes.

Better than what we got for McCleary !

Moloney is a ready made replacement at right back

Just need a manager !

And a CB. and another one. A midfielder or two would be a help. A half decent striker? a keeper for when Camp leaves.

Archived