Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You seem to know what your talking about !

An education is a wonderful thing.If you lot had bothered to get one you might know more about this country and the cultures therein.Unfortunately you are uneducated ****** who rely on crime and the benefit system for an income.Nottingham is the crime capital of England I believe.I presume you lot are proud of this title,as you have f**k all else to be proud of.

Oh dear oh dear guys.

An education is a wonderful thing.If you lot had bothered to get one you might know more about this country and the cultures therein.Unfortunately you are uneducated ****** who rely on crime and the benefit system for an income.Nottingham is the crime capital of England I believe.I presume you lot are proud of this title,as you have f**k all else to be proud of.

Have you ever actually been to Nottingham? Nightlife better? Check. Universities better? Check. Bigger city? Check. Other successfull sports teams/individuals? Check. Good ratio of women!? Check.

I know this is a Derby forum but my god is some ******** wrote on here.

Oh dear oh dear guys.

Have you ever actually been to Nottingham? Nightlife better? Check. Universities better? Check. Bigger city? Check. Other successfull sports teams/individuals? Check. Good ratio of women!? Check.

You missed the trump card? "have you ever won the European cup?"

The ratio of women? does it take into account of the two headed mingers?

Oh dear oh dear guys.

I was in your city last night.I went to the ice arena for a concert.There were 4 blokes in front of my wife and myself,they were from nottingham.One of them was wearing black slip on shoes with white socks.Speaks volumes really.

And yes this IS a Derby forum.If you dont like it then jog on.

I was in your city last night.I went to the ice arena for a concert.There were 4 blokes in front of my wife and myself,they were from nottingham.One of them was wearing black slip on shoes with white socks.Speaks volumes really.

And yes this IS a Derby forum.If you dont like it then jog on.

You mean thats not a good look?

I have no problem at all and most of you folk are friendly enough. No need to tell me to go away, merely imforming you Sir that you were spouting nonsense.

Archived