When do we give up on clough??

adamD

yes but we don't fire the manager, the board does, and who knows, several people i know have not said anything at the stadium despite being very unhappy with his management because they want to support the team. There has only been one chant of you don't know what your doing, despite that there has been a lot of rumblings.

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yes but we don't fire the manager, the board does, and who knows, several people i know have not said anything at the stadium despite being very unhappy with his management because they want to support the team. There has only been one chant of you don't know what your doing, despite that there has been a lot of rumblings.

If there was enough that were unhappy with Clough then the Board out protests would have been Clough Out Protests too.

The fact that the only protests were about the board shows where, at least for the vocal fans, the blame lies.

If there was enough that were unhappy with Clough then the Board out protests would have been Clough Out Protests too.

The fact that the only protests were about the board shows where, at least for the vocal fans, the blame lies.

I'm not really sure what the board has done wrong - it's first priority was to reduce debt so we remained a going concern and could build later on (which is what we're doing).

I'm not really sure what the board has done wrong - it's first priority was to reduce debt so we remained a going concern and could build later on (which is what we're doing).

Its first prority was to stay in the Premier league:(

Was this priority the first one after, staying in the PL, getting proomoted back to PL at the first go, becoming the new Aston Villa, keeping our better players or turning us into a global brand.

Don't think you can do ny of them by breaking even.

Was this priority the first one after, staying in the PL, getting proomoted back to PL at the first go, becoming the new Aston Villa, keeping our better players or turning us into a global brand.

Don't think you can do ny of them by breaking even.

No that was Paul Jewell who realised in January just before the Semi-final v Man utd he had bolloxed that up big style and ran away like he normally does. Watch him at ipswich if they are doing ccrap by christmas

i don't think so ;) I would rather be in villa's position than this lets put it that way.

At the moment not sure, manager is poor, I know you don't think Clough is that good, but at least he hasn't failed yet. Squad has unrest, top players have left and want to leave, can't really see villa doing very well this coming season could be close to bottom 3, IMO!!

darren bent and a shed load of money from the sales of decent players which they signed for significantly less than what they sold for. The manager i think is mixed, did very well 1st season, spent too much time in the carling cup second season and had a lot of injuries too key players. Villa have enough to stay up, and depending on who they sign they could be top 10 i think.

darren bent and a shed load of money from the sales of decent players which they signed for significantly less than what they sold for. The manager i think is mixed, did very well 1st season, spent too much time in the carling cup second season and had a lot of injuries too key players. Villa have enough to stay up, and depending on who they sign they could be top 10 i think.

Typical of AM, starts off ok but goes down hill rapidly, even at rangers. Also don't forget that is the 2nd time he has failed to keep them in the prem!!

Who will want to go there though if they have only Bent that would be considered (by some) to be a player good enough to take villa where they will be selling the club, Europa League?

they have several other players who are certainly good enough to keep them in the league at least, we will see what AM does with some real money and a half decent squad. I think they will finish 11th-14th and be fine.

Would love to see what NC can do with some real money and a half decent squad...;)

they have several other players who are certainly good enough to keep them in the league at least, we will see what AM does with some real money and a half decent squad. I think they will finish 11th-14th and be fine.

They do, but they will sell the club to potential targets as a club that will be challenging for Europe and I think they will spend too much time with players that won't be interested in joining there current squad and then will be left with a few panic buys, and end up with signing Bywater, Pearson and Marcus Bent

Archived