Donations for Flags and Banners

therams69

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nah, the card I think is in my room somewhere and there wasn't much money on it, something like 7 quid, I am very messy and misplace these things and have a poor memory with things like that.

And in general ;)

You wasn't the only one and it had nothing to do with me. I hadn't even been anywhere near me laptop and I started getting emails and Tweets asking why they couldn't login, at first I thought the mods had been on a banning spree.

Couldn't figure it out, couldn't be arsed to either if I'm honest as there was other things that were bugging me about it so I put the old forum back up. In a rush forgot to convert the passwords across, that was my only boo boo.

You wasn't the only one and it had nothing to do with me. I hadn't even been anywhere near me laptop and I started getting emails and Tweets asking why they couldn't login, at first I thought the mods had been on a banning spree.

Couldn't figure it out, couldn't be arsed to either if I'm honest as there was other things that were bugging me about it so I put the old forum back up. In a rush forgot to convert the passwords across, that was my only boo boo.

Hmmmm......

You sound like Clough after a heavy defeat. ;)

Archived