Donations for Flags and Banners

therams69

Hi all,

Hopefully this is okay with the admin team, if not please let me know...

As you know I am a keen admirer of flags and banners and currently look after the Giant Flag and Class of 72 flags. Both which cost quite alot of money to purchase. Also throughout the season we purchased around 100 black and white scarfs which had a great effect in the North Stand Block A.

To coincide with our move to the South Stand Block B I am asking for any kind of donation to the cause, unfortunately we are no longer in a position to continually to bank roll all these projects on our own and require any kind of help from fellow supporters.

I am looking at purchasing around 700 black and white scarfs for the start of the season to hand out to the East Corner / South Stand to make the area more colourful etc... Also looking at purchasing another banner for our area in the corner along with giant flags on sticks if passed by the club.

All the money raised will be used for the above and also future displays for big games such as Leeds and Forest at home, I already have a great idea for the Forest at home game which I will keeping close to my chest as if it was pulled off would look fantastic.

If you could all consider even donating £1 each, for the amount of fans that will probably view this thread then we will have a nice pot to use and purchase above items.

I hope with my track record on these forums and the fact that I do actually post by my real name that you will find this genuine and not a scam to run off with your money.

Ideally I would like to purchase these scarfs by the start of the season and also to have around 1500 song sheets printed off for our corner with all the song words, tempo it should be sung etc...

I will also be arranging a meeting day and time for fellow supporters to discuss ideas with regards to the atmosphere.

Before the question is asked, I would like this to be a fans controlled project and not a club project. We own the stands, not the club, and if we want to improve the atmopshere we need to sort it ourselves.

You can donate via my paypal at nickskliarsky@hotmail.com

https://www.paypal-marketing.co.uk/sendmoney/index.htm

I have started the ball rolling with a £10 donation.

Thanks

Nick

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I click on the adverts, ya know so Daveo gets some money.

#thatwasaliebutimightstartdoingit

I didn't know there were any, although knowing you that was a wind-up.

Edit: Just checked the front page and clicked on several.

I'm a bit concerned that two of the six I clicked were for over 50's dating sites, just hope the wife doesn't check my history and suspect some form of opposite paedophilia, is GILF a term?

That's a weird comment. As if your money making scheme was rumbled or something.

Far from it my friend...

Just decided that maybe it wasnt best that I posted it unti flyers had gone out or something...

Thats all, as I have said not a money making scam....

I am looking at purchasing around 700 black and white scarfs for the start of the season to hand out to the East Corner / South Stand to make the area more colourful

Nick

Can't wait for the spectacular colour, black and white are my favourite colours of the rainbow ;)

I don't have a card but will you being doing stuff like having buckets and jiggling them about, if you get me? Can't actually think what I mean, I'm tired. But I mean like what people do for charities and stuff. Where people ask for money in a patronising voice and my dad ignores them. Ahhhh what do I mean, I can't think of the word :mad:

hey mate if come into town with a pocket of something i will stick in a £10 note or something like that, if it goes towards something like this.

Please, don't give £10.

Donate fair enough, but give like a fiver to Nick and five to a charity or summat.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived