Bywater on his way out, but where to?

Boz_DCFC

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Simon Grayson has said they have agreed a deal to sign a goalie today and it is thought to be Jason Brown, however Leeds' back up keeper Higgs also left this summer so they will need to get at least one more.

apparently Schmeichel refused to sign a contract extension, so they didn't have much choice but to sell him when a decent offer came in....

Read yesterday that Schmeichel has been quoted saying that he wasn't offered an extension and wanted to stay at Leeds for at least the next season. Also said that Grayson had had a word with him and said that it was for the good of the club as the bid was too good to turn down. He swears he is happy at Leeds and shocked that they are selling him.

Wigan need a new keeper imo

They're after Al-Habsi aren't they?

My mate text me saying that Leeds are getting Westwood from Coventry so I don't think they'll have any interest in Bywater. Though Coventry will need a replacement for Westwood.

Solved.

A very reliable source has told me that Bywater is desperate to stay at Derby (Odd I know, considering his criticism of the management through his cryptic tweets).

Because he's probably on very good money and won't want a pay-cut.

Archived