2011-12 Fixtures released

CumbrianRam

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone noticed how congested the last 2 months are.. 7 games march and 6 games in april! will be a test of fitness in the latter part of the season!

Factor in the FA Cup games and we'll be playing every Tuesday night in March and April, thank god the semi's are'nt over two legs.

We will be rock bottom after August games. Very tough fixtures.

I think Im pessimitic when it comes to the Rams, do you not rate our chances then NR ?

Tough start to the season really, a few tricky ones in there. Still I would rather have it tough to start with and getting easier than the other way around. I reckon lose the first win the second and get knocked out the cup as well.

I just hope other teams fans look at Derby County on their fixture lists and think the same thing.

I think so. Nobody knows what's going to happen. Who would have thought Sheff Utd would be so bad etc. I judge mine on the size of the clubs attendances. Don't know why :rofl:

Coventry - easy

Peterborough - easy

Forest - easy

West Ham - hard

Southampton - hard

Hull - hard

Ipswich - hard

No idea why i do that

Looking at the fixtures makes you realise what a tough and close league the Champiobship is. Although there are a few clubs who'll be expected up the top (West Ham, Birmingham etc.) and a few down the bottom (Barnsley, Palace etc.) generally speaking there are probably around 18 teams that could be challenging to top 2 or just as easily the bottom 3

Excellent news for me living in Norfolk, Peterborough (5 Nov) and Ipswich (17 Dec) are both on Saturdays that I can plan for!! (Unless Sky TV f**k with my life).

Ah yes they have fell quite nicely!

Shame we have been raped for Blackpool and Brighton away though, midweek, thats a joke!

Looking at the fixtures makes you realise what a tough and close league the Champiobship is. Although there are a few clubs who'll be expected up the top (West Ham, Birmingham etc.) and a few down the bottom (Barnsley, Palace etc.) generally speaking there are probably around 18 teams that could be challenging to top 2 or just as easily the bottom 3

This doesn't prove that it's difficult.. There isn't a single game in the NPC that we can't win.. Last year Swansea and QPR both failed to beat us proving that it doesn't matter what position you're in, you can beat who is put infront of you..

Theres no such thing as an easy game, and no such thing as a hard game.. We can have easily have Boro, Leeds, Brum, Blackpool and West Ham in one month and win all 5.. Then have P'Boro, Palace, Coventry and Brizzle and lose all 4.

There isn't a single fixture that frightens me.. I genuinely believe Derby can win every single game that the NPC has to offer.. We're not playing Real Madrid or Barcelona..

As for the first game of the season.. Brum at home is a decent tie, expect a good crowd..The game will be dull though, always is with them and their root one football. Southampton vs Leeds is my pick for the best first game .. Could be a highscoring thriller.

This doesn't prove that it's difficult.. There isn't a single game in the NPC that we can't win.. Last year Swansea and QPR both failed to beat us proving that it doesn't matter what position you're in, you can beat who is put infront of you..

Theres no such thing as an easy game, and no such thing as a hard game.. We can have easily have Boro, Leeds, Brum, Blackpool and West Ham in one month and win all 5.. Then have P'Boro, Palace, Coventry and Brizzle and lose all 4.

There isn't a single fixture that frightens me.. I genuinely believe Derby can win every single game that the NPC has to offer.. We're not playing Real Madrid or Barcelona..

As for the first game of the season.. Brum at home is a decent tie, expect a good crowd..The game will be dull though, always is with them and their root one football. Southampton vs Leeds is my pick for the best first game .. Could be a highscoring thriller.

You speak great sense, But I feel with how much we offer in wages and struggle to pay over £1m for a player. Anything over 15th would be a bonus.

I still think there is no creative flair in the squad. well there is one but Clough don't like him...Cywka

All in all good fixture list, lets hope we fluke a couple of results in the first couple of months.

Archived