Tyson Interview 6pm BBC RADIO DERBY

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hearing Glick saying that Tyson was the hardest match up all season, along with Leacock backing him up no doubt is surely a major reasoning behind the move.

As I said, going on what we've seen on him (not what we've heard) we have signed an outstanding player although word of mouth and rumours show otherwise.

He has bags of pace and will scare defences sh*tless.

If he bags a couple of goals in the first few games his confidence will be sky high as a centre forward.

A new challenge is what he needs.

Similar signing to Commons IMO (not just because he's from Notts Forest.)

Get used to saying that in relation to Tyson

F*cking hell. Give the man a chance.

WUM. Boycie must still be hungover.

Why are so many gumps worried enough about poor lickle Derby to have to keep coming on here to see what we're talking about?

Did anyone see the report on East Midlands today about Tyson? Obviously they spent a lot longer talking about Forest and McLaren but it was a pretty interesting interview.

He basically said he felt embarrassed about the whole flag incident and wants to move on.

He basically said he felt embarrassed about the whole flag incident and wants to move on.

That's all well and good, but if he scores against Forest next season then I expect to see nothing less than him personally shoving a flagpole up Steve McClaren's @r$e. :)

Tyson has grown on me already just by his interviews. He actually seems like a decent bloke and genuinly sounds like he's happy to be at Derby because of the faith Clough has shown in him and by telling him he'll be playing in his proper position as striker. As has been said, if he starts off well, the fans get behind him and he knocks in a couple of goals, we could have a very good striker on our hands.

Archived