Transfer News 6am Monday Morning

Day

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As long as it's not Billy Davies as director of football I couldn't give a fluff.

...............more likely to be Barbara Clough.

So... Everyone who is saying it is a bad signing, are you really saying he isn't far better than what we have already got?? Proven championship experience is just what we need in my opinion, wherever he's come from. And on a free aswell. Maybe people have got used to the drivel that Derby have served up in the last few seasons and would prefer Chris Porter plodding up front on his own!

I hope NC isn't looking at Jamie Ward, Theo Robinson, Nathan Tyson, Steve Davies and Callum Ball as our striking options next season.. Frightening if he's 'settled' with them 5.

Think there's Maguire and a big money centre forward to come. If not Waghorn someone else.

Think there's Maguire and a big money centre forward to come. If not Waghorn someone else.

I forgot Cywka and possibly Doyle aswell but I'm not sure he'll be ready for next season.. Surely with this many strikers we're set for 2 up top? Ball, Doyle, Tyson, Maguire, Davies, Cywka, Robinson, Ward can all play up top.. Plus one more? Crikey.

Archived