Messi....... Is he one of the Greatest ever players? Or do Barca make it seem so?

Alph

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was merely picking out selective results. I seem to remember another poster doing that too.

I was merely pointing out results between La Liga and PL sides that I can remember over the past years in La Ligas favour..

Chelsea and Barca have a pretty even record over the past 6 years or so

Man Utd have played Villareal and Valencia a few times and come on top

Arsenal beat Villareal 1-0 in the CL semi-final in 2006

But other than that I can't remember when the PL teams got the better of La Liga teams.. And I didn't even mention Real Madrids superb record against the Manchester clubs..

Which is quite the opposite of what Shake n Bake was suggesting

I was merely pointing out results between La Liga and PL sides that I can remember over the past years in La Ligas favour..

Chelsea and Barca have a pretty even record over the past 6 years or so

Man Utd have played Villareal and Valencia a few times and come on top

Arsenal beat Villareal 1-0 in the CL semi-final in 2006

But other than that I can't remember when the PL teams got the better of La Liga teams.. And I didn't even mention Real Madrids superb record against the Manchester clubs..

Which is quite the opposite of what Shake n Bake was suggesting

I was simply remembering some selective results from our 11 point season. We were both being disingenuous, though I was being ironic. I wasn't referring to Shake and Bake whatsoever.

That will surely be Messi's biggest regret, not playing in the Premiership.

Ronaldo proved that he could more than cope. Messi must want to prove that he could, or maybe his impact in the champions league has already shown he could.

We've already gone over this on pages 9-10 and showed it up to be, bullsh*t.

Archived