How many women are on this forum?

Val

Annnnnnnnyway, time to steady the dick.

I was looking around some Roman ruins on holiday with the missus, she said to me " were these here last year, don't remember them?"

Oh boy, I pretended I never heard her.

Woman eh? Are they real?

That's a classic. Two from my missus:

Sat on the return journey on a train - "Did we come this way? I don't think we did."

Me: "Look, the moon is out at it's only 3pm"

Her: "The moon can't be out in the day!"

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey ladies - this is our *room*

Yep, this here room is the place to diss all the guys out there who very wrongly think they're superior to us gals...

Oh how sadly mistaken they are :D

BTW- hi de hi campers - been away on us jolly's but it's good to be back on here putting all you guys in your place :p

PS, loving the new smilies, I like smilies

Yep, this here room is the place to diss all the guys out there who very wrongly think they're superior to us gals...

Oh how sadly mistaken they are :D

BTW- hi de hi campers - been away on us jolly's but it's good to be back on here putting all you guys in your place :p

PS, loving the new smilies, I like smilies

Hope you had a good time,LR.

Smilies are so useful when dealing with them, either here or for real. Mind you, we could do with a slightly pitying one!:thumbsup:

Mmmmm, did someone mention coffee??? Yes please, white no sugar :thumbsup:

Thanks Archram - had a great time and need another week off to recover!

To the loads of campers on here who've got kids, take em to Blackpool for a week and get em in the new Nickleodeonland at the Pleasure Beach. It's brilliant, I couldn't figure out who had the most laff's - me & Dav or the kids. Well worth the money, in fact, we went in 3 days last week and spent the whole time having a ball with no moans from em. Priceless!!

Coffee, notice how it's a Black coffee as well, didn't want anyone thinking we was racist on here.

I think the PC brigade state that "white" coffee has to be called "coffee with milk" now and "black" is "coffee without milk".

Bloody stoopid jobsworths :rolleyes:

In the nursery where I work "Baa baa black sheep" has a big no-no attached to it now, but they can sing "baa baa white sheep have you any spots, yes sir, yes sir, I have lots......"

The worlds fookin stoooopid :mad: - does this make me rascist?

Archived