How many women are on this forum?

Val

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What do women know about football.

One Andy Gray, there's only one Andy Gray.

Ni' mind bloody football - exactly what do men know about anything?? :rolleyes:

Nowt wrong with dropping anchor in poo bay. In fact we should be encouraging it on this thread. Might get Davenport a nice suprise tonight.

wink wink nudge nudge elbow get me blad........i'm really feckin bored. Think it's going to rain in a minute aswell.

If the wind picks up it's a sign it will rain. Winds are created by steep pressure gradients. Still bored.

What a terrible shame!! All these swinging ***** are bored!!!

I bet none of the women on here have time to be bored:)

And, in case you were wondering, I'm having a coffee break from getting the place ready for son, his wife and 4 girls to arrive tonight.

The 3 oldest go to matches with us when we can afford it - and I've bought them £10 home shirts for a surprise!

What a terrible shame!! All these swinging ***** are bored!!!

I bet none of the women on here have time to be bored:)

And, in case you were wondering, I'm having a coffee break from getting the place ready for son, his wife and 4 girls to arrive tonight.

The 3 oldest go to matches with us when we can afford it - and I've bought them £10 home shirts for a surprise!

Cleaning the house, eh. How very stereotypical. I'm at work, it's what we do.

Cleaning the house, eh. How very stereotypical. I'm at work, it's what we do.

So was I til I got too old so they now pay me to stop at home!!:)

Anyway, don't do cleaning, only getting beds ready. My son always does a good hoover round before they leave - I brought him up right!;)

No warehouse round here for ASDA kidda, you sure your on about the right one?

Not specifically for Asda, think it had Homebase etc coming out of it aswell. Can't remeber the name. Big warehouse just before the village, opposite the industrial estate with loads of small units on.

Archived