our summer targets...aprently

adamD

Frank Fielding-450k (complete)

Jamie Ward-300k (complete)

Theo Robinson-250k (complete)

Gianni Zuiverloon-Free (would like but seems unlikely)

Jason Shackell-1M (same as above even if he is similar to barker)

Craig Bryson-450k (id like to see him for his potentional and leadership)

Nathan Tyson-Free (not on gods green earth)

Martyn Waghorn-1.2M (way to much for someone who doesnt seem to make the grade and money could be spent in better areas as we have many wingers and attacking mid's)

Chris Maguire-Free (would like to see considering his ablity)

Adam Rooney-Free ( same as above but feel we need a proven striker at this level or above maybe jason roberts, billy sharpe, jamie mackie, hulse or adam la fondre(even though hes not proven)

what are your thoughs???

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any of them can only really be an improvement on what we have.

Waghorn clearly has class as Leicester were prepared top pay 3M for the player.

I hope we get Tyson. I couldn't care less what club we get our players from and I've always liked him when I have seen him play. I have a feeling he will be our main striker.

Bringing in the mentioned players should mean that we are capable of a mid table finish but nothing more.

Any of them can only really be an improvement on what we have.

Waghorn clearly has class as Leicester were prepared top pay 3M for the player.

I hope we get Tyson. I couldn't care less what club we get our players from and I've always liked him when I have seen him play. I have a feeling he will be our main striker.

Bringing in the mentioned players should mean that we are capable of a mid table finish but nothing more.

What? Surely that is a wind up? Have you seen his goal scoring record? Stick Martin Taylor up front, we'd probably get more goals!

This thread needs setting in concrete and dropping in the sea

I would also mention things change, he may of had a list of players going into the summer but I still think we'll sign 2 or even 3 players who weren't on the list!

It's known now that Tyson isn't coming here (praise the lord jesus christ!) so players who are on the list won't be coming here, I can't see us shelling out what Leicester want for Waggy, I think he'd be a class act here but I don't want us over spending!

It's known now that Tyson isn't coming here (praise the lord jesus christ!)

Saw him on a bill board in Derby with "coming soon" plastered all over it, Thursday is the day he will be here.

My thoughts on this thread !

Saw him on a bill board in Derby with "coming soon" plastered all over it, Thursday is the day he will be here.

My thoughts on this thread !

Perhaps he rented a dirty movie for thursday and he just wanted to warn everyone?

I hope not, but as I've previously said I'll support him just don't see what he'll bring to the team!

what is it with people and nathan tyson, yeah i know he used to be forest, but it didn't matter when kris commons signed. it shouldn't matter what he did at forest, if he brings us the goals & the pace we need, i welcome him to the team. just my personal opinion

Archived