Generous Mr Gadsby

Saunders89

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll personally give each player a 1million pound bonus if we win the championship, league cup and FA.. infact, I'll give them 20 million each.

The fact that my bank account is about as emptier than Keira Knightleys fridge doesn't mean a thing.

So he is offering prize money to a team who finished bottom of the county championship (division 2) in the last couple of seasons, never got to the knockout stage of the 20/20, don't fair much better in 40 overs game, and a team that got the coach sacked half way though a county championship match. Like morecambe says he money is safe. So it's a PA stunt to me, also isn't his mate Keith Loring still there?

Little known fact, but he offered something similar to the Rams players when we were in the Premier League.

Payouts for winning the title, the European Cup, the World Cup and being crowned Masters of the Universe......:D

If I turn up in a He-Man outfit reckon I could apply for the last of those?

I always had my doubts about He-Man.....

Could he dress any camper if he tried....?

http://www.untoldentertainment.com/blog/img/2009_09_29/princeAdam

Mind, you his nemesis, limp-wrist Skeletor wasn't much better....

http://media.skateboard.com.au/forum/images/skeletor-gay17

And someone looks like they're having far too much fun in this shot for my liking....

http://fatkidatcamp.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/Not-appropriate-He-Man

Pervert......:eek:

Could you imagine the up roar if our American owners had made such a promise to the squad....all we would have heard would have been "spin" and "Yanks" "PR Stunt" etc etc......but because it is him..nothing.

The biggest PR stunt so far by him, embarrasing really.....keep your money in the cricket club Mr Gadsby because I don't want it anywhere near the football club.....ever again.

It is the worst deal I have heard of since Tom Huddleston scoring a hattrick in the champions league add on we got from Spurs!!

No, the worst deal was, selling Huddlestone to Tottenham, for them to loan him to Wolves for him to score his first ever goal, at Pride Park, against us, in a 3-0 beating.

No, the worst deal was, selling Huddlestone to Tottenham, for them to loan him to Wolves for him to score his first ever goal, at Pride Park, against us, in a 3-0 beating.

Lets just say the whole Huddlestone deal/scandal/farce/robbery

sh

Indeed - just had a quick look to see where Idiakez is now and he's retired. Missing that spot kick in the playoff SF effectively ended his career.

...shame because he was one of our better recent players, he probably thinks he should of just stayed with us really.

Archived