The dreaded haircut

SillyBilly

SillyBilly

Had the hair chopped today. Was getting abit untamed. I don't have a regular hairdresser 'cos I'm on the move so have to chance it at times. Anyone ever sat in the chair and thought what the **** are you doing? Asked for the standard short back and sides, came out with about grade 2 on the side of my head and a pissing mullet down the back. Didn't get to see the damage fully intill I got in the mirror back home. Having to sack going into work tomorrow morning to sort this badboy out.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A few years back I had my hair quite long but then decided I'd had enough and wanted it chopping. So I marched in the hairdressers, told her I wanted it shorter but then added "but not too short, I don't want to look like a lesbian".

Luckily she saw the funny side and fell about, thinking about it after, she may have took offence and slit me throat with the scissors....

Just like to clarify above post - I'm not homophobic, so please don't anyone yell at me. It's simply a case of a short crew cut would not be a good look for me.

Just making it clear campers :)

Queer basher.

Objection, your honour!!!!! I am no such thing. I will not have my good name sullied.

Anyhoo Srg - I thought that phrase went out in the dark ages?

Just like to clarify above post - I'm not homophobic, so please don't anyone yell at me. It's simply a case of a short crew cut would not be a good look for me.

Just making it clear campers :)

So you're saying that all lesbians look like men?

Can't say adding that sentence helped you out :D

Archived