The dreaded haircut

SillyBilly

So you're saying that all lesbians look like men?

Can't say adding that sentence helped you out :D

Some do, yes - an individual choice of course, just not for me.

and Srg - my objection is upheld. :p

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol nice thread i also have a story to tell.

just recently moved to north London and decided to check out the barber shop near me. So i go inside and turns out to be one of those afro c[sIZE=3]aribbean[/sIZE] barber shops. i thought nothing of it and just took a chance :rolleyes:

From the moment i sat in the chair the guy had me spinning all 360 degrees! i was feeling sick.

Half way through the guy decided to stop and insisted that he ate his chicken and chips lol

but some how he managed to give me a high top hair cut! got straight home and shaved my whole head.

SillyBilly

All sorted, classy grade 2 all over. Not been this short since my mums bowl-cut went wrong about 20years ago.

A few years back I had my hair quite long but then decided I'd had enough and wanted it chopping. So I marched in the hairdressers, told her I wanted it shorter but then added "but not too short, I don't want to look like a lesbian".

Luckily she saw the funny side and fell about, thinking about it after, she may have took offence and slit me throat with the scissors....

a hairdresser once cut my hair REALLY short - just before I went to see Texas with my sister. Felt a bit uncomfortable sitting with her both having a pint of Stella, when I realised Charlene whaterverhername is, has a massive lesbian following. :oops:. We just sat and didn't make eye contact with anyone.

SillyBilly
I'm having mine cut tommorrow. Numero uno sides and back, 4 on top, cut into a mowhawk down the back.

I'm a chav at heart.

You do it yourself?

SillyBilly

I do yes, can't say I've sampled the delights of Barber Zone but at least I know what to ask for if I find myself in the locality again. I'll ask for a dcfcdavecov special.

SillyBilly
Long haired hippy now eh.....:D

Not quite but somebody did say I looked like Justin Lee Collins the other day, hence the haircut. The beard is still intact though, these chins don't hide themselves you know.

SillyBilly
Nobody trust this man!!!!

Lol, its going next week, got a ******* presentation, I can't be looking like I've put my head on upside down. It will be back though, bigger, thicker and stronger!

a hairdresser once cut my hair REALLY short - just before I went to see Texas with my sister. Felt a bit uncomfortable sitting with her both having a pint of Stella, when I realised Charlene whaterverhername is, has a massive lesbian following. :oops:. We just sat and didn't make eye contact with anyone.

Aw mrs - that's bad :oops: although, the pint of stella gets my vote!

Aren't there just times when you wish you wore a hat - any hat :D

Archived