The dreaded haircut

SillyBilly

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lol, its going next week, got a ******* presentation, I can't be looking like I've put my head on upside down. It will be back though, bigger, thicker and stronger!

Imagine your a foreign delegation coming over to England for a presentation on Nuclear Waste. You sit down, and all of a sudden this 6"+ bloke with a No. 2 all over, who spends his weekends getting **** faced and mugged in Nottingham comes in.

Not what you would expect. :D

SillyBilly
Imagine your a foreign delegation coming over to England for a presentation on Nuclear Waste. You sit down, and all of a sudden this 6"+ bloke with a No. 2 all over, who spends his weekends getting **** faced and mugged in Nottingham comes in.

Not what you would expect. :D

When I was at uni I did a presentation pissed out of my face, I got an average mark of 80% from the peer assessment group! My wife still doesn't know anything about that night, let us keep it that way!

Had the hair chopped today. Was getting abit untamed. I don't have a regular hairdresser 'cos I'm on the move so have to chance it at times. Anyone ever sat in the chair and thought what the **** are you doing? Asked for the standard short back and sides, came out with about grade 2 on the side of my head and a pissing mullet down the back. Didn't get to see the damage fully intill I got in the mirror back home. Having to sack going into work tomorrow morning to sort this badboy out.

you need to tell us where this happened....just so we don't go there by mistake

i used to go to john scales in park farm. he had the dstinction of being able to cut your hair without ever looking at you.

his attention was either on the view out of the window (even after it was obscured by an enormous brick wall) and the radio he kept by his foot in order to tune in to the Rams. His own hair was quite dreadful. Always looked like he'd slept on it.

Archived