Jason Shackell

ShermanCardenas

One of me mates a tyke, reckons this fellas the real deal :):cool:

That's what I've heard, the best compliment he had was he was like Darren Moore but could move, quick, strong..etc plus a lot of compliments on his leadership qualities and his influence.

Barker Shackell

Fielding

anyone playing infront/a side of them 3 should feel confident, not only on their quality but also their leadership.

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Noooo at least when we are playing badly it's something to cheer us ladies up - and maybe one or two men :D

oh dear....thats why women shouldn't be allowed to go to watch football

That's what I've heard, the best compliment he had was he was like Darren Moore but could move, quick, strong..etc plus a lot of compliments on his leadership qualities and his influence.

Barker Shackell

Fielding

anyone playing infront/a side of them 3 should feel confident, not only on their quality but also their leadership.

Within a couple of months, when settled and Barker fully fit, I'd expect those three to be within the best 'triangles' in the league.

Within a couple of months, when settled and Barker fully fit, I'd expect those three to be within the best 'triangles' in the league.

Barker and Shackell should have good balance as one is a left sided centre half and the other is a right sided centre half. This would hopefully mean that we'll stop letting ridiculous size holes in our defence for players to slip in and behind.

Sounds a top player, I remember him being highly rated at Norwich. Obviously the move to Wolves was the wrong one and his tour of Yorkshire has seen him get back on track.

The thought of Shackell and Barker forming a formidable defensive partnership with Fielding in the net sounds very promising! Hopefully the end of us leaking in so many goals

Also, I didn't realise that he used to play next to Roberts as well. Maybe his leadership will be of more benift there to help Roberts get back to the form he used to show for Donny?

All round looking good, just a shame Barks is out for the start of the season, a good pre seaon together would have been top!

Shaun came in to my work on Saturday and to be fair he knee was static, huge brace on it. His pre-season is shot if you ask me. I think we should start moving o'brien through the ranks, get him playing the friendlies alongside Shackell mentoring him.

Archived