Jason Shackell

ShermanCardenas

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This would be a f*ckin' brilliant signing in my opinion, has been one of the top centre halves in this division for the past couple of years and is really highly rated, He is one I mentioned could be called better than our very own Barker.. just hope this isn't a rumour and there is actually something in this.

Happy Ram!

I'd dread a centre back partnership of Shackell and Barker.. Anyone with an ounce of movement and pace would slice through them like a knife through butter.

We need another CB.. But if Barker is to play, I'd like someone abit more mobile, doesn't have to be great in the air, just fairly quick across the ground and has an ability to intercept the ball. Someone in the Micheal Johnson mould would be decent IMO.

Barker and Shackell partnership would be the slightly better equivalent of 2 Darren Moores or 2 Danny Shittus. We need a footballing CB too.. Ayala was pretty decent, him and Shackell could make a decent partnership!

He won praise to be as good as Matthew Mills at Doncaster, then at Barnsley they're saying he is pretty much a top centre back.. He put in a great shift against us in the 0-0 draw this season, if I remember rightly!

he did but we already have that type of center back with barker really, you can't have 2 of them.

Archived