Clinton Morrison

Gary Teale

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cracking player, I really like him. Would be a good striker to throw in in games, hopefully though not a main option.

I'm a little dubious though, as only one of our targets are outside the Championship or PL, and I believe that's one of only two people.

So would be nice, and would be cheap, but we'll see if there's truth to it.

When I saw that you were the last one to post on this thread thought it was going to be you calling someone a school kid and to grow up! But it's you with the silly rumour.........

Feel free to like this post! You can be my first x

It's not a unrealistic suggestion though it's just passing on what I've been told by two mates who are. Golf pros at Morley if it's wrong it's wrong but I don't see them lying. I never have told anyone to grow up either, all I ever said was you can tell the kids are off when someone posted for me an unrealistic suggestion which to be fair is something that happens at that time. It wasn't a personal attack on the poster as some made out.

I'm least convinced by this signing, no doubt he has proven himself at this level before and brings experience, but I don't like his attitude and never had plus I don't think his ability can warrant his attitude anymore, it's a wait and see for me.

was i on here when kuqi signed? well i can be wrong i don't say i can't but Morrison is different to kuqi, kuqi had a good season at a german club before he came to us or half a season, morrison has spent a year in league 1 with an underperforming sheffield wednesday, frankly he is too old now, past it no good. Also kuqi and morrison are 2 different types, kuqi's has a longer sell by date than morrisons type

Archived