Best man speech

Hucknall Ram

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are some web sites that you can get ideas off but really its best if you break it down abit.

1. Make sure you do all the right thank you's and acknowledgements, don't miss out the bride's mother! Write down all you need to mention.

Once this bit is out the way you can then relax...

2. Talk about your bro but don't use this occasion to share the moment he ran naked up the high street with a traffic cone on his head. Perhaps some daft things he did when you were growing up, a bit embarrasing perhaps but not enough to cause their first row.

3. Say how lucky your bro is to be marrying her and how beautiful she looks.

4. Tell the guests to enjoy the day/evening and toast the couple, give it a bit of the old hip,hip hooray if you wish.

5. Sit down and have a large whisky!

Good luck!

Include a few funny stories of what you got up to when you were kids and end with presenting both mother of the bride and grooms mum with a huge bouquet of flowers to acknowledge the hard work and effort they put into the wedding.

The most important thing is to write down what you want to say, relax and enjoy it. :)

Am the best man for my twin brother's wedding this Sunday, and I haven't wrote a speech, the panic of this is sinking in. Any advice? What to say etc?

Do you have that telepathy thing with your twin?

So you not going to put a bit of it on here?

Do you have that telepathy thing with your twin?

sometimes but maybe it's more luck or coincidence, me and Rob aren't identical twin, in fact we don't even look like brothers. But the important thing is...... AM FOUR MINS OLDER!!!!!! lol

Archived