Norwich City v Derby County

CumbrianRam

Yep...same as but safety was our priority (unfortunately)!!

Why have all the fans been cobing off saying how sh*te the club is and yet they don't do anything about it?

I'd rather fail in a playoff fight rather then succeed in a relegation fight. Was going to renew tomorrow but thinking about it now we lost to a bunch of inbreeders.

Is there anyone else who is not renewing their season ticket?????

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BBC Text got it spectacularly wrong:

1657: Goalflash Norwich 3-2 Derby (Jackson hat-trick)

1656: QPR ARE PROMOTED TO THE PREMIER LEAGUE

Cardiff would have to score a lot of goals in the last two games to overtake them.Or QPR concede a lot!!:rolleyes:

On the official website it says we lose after outstanding display.

I didn't see even a average display from Derby so maybe there is a chance we got mixed up and there is a different game going on in Norwich and Derby???????

I've never known a team to score so many late goals like Norwich have done.

Incredible and full credit to their manager, they go into the last 5 minutes looking to score goals and they do. We on the other hand go into the last minutes trying to defend and look what happens.

Cloughs defensive mentality is largely at fault for the last minute goals.

Why did we bring Anderson on for Roberts?

Was he injured?

This is a f***king disgrace. If Nigel can`t get the lads play until the game is over he should be sacked for that alone. It is managers job to get the message through to the players and if he can`t do it sack him and get a new guy who can do the job. I`m pissed.

I've never known a team to score so many late goals like Norwich have done.

Incredible and full credit to their manager, they go into the last 5 minutes looking to score goals and they do. We on the other hand go into the last minutes trying to defend and look what happens.

Cloughs defensive mentality is largely at fault for the last minute goals.

It has happened far too much to be coincidence. We practically sit on the 6 yard line with 20 mins to go. I just knew it was going to happen today. Can't even "enjoy" survival tonight. I was well looking forward to watching a good score draw against Norwich on the football league show, never watch it when we lose..

Why have all the fans been cobing off saying how sh*te the club is and yet they don't do anything about it?

I'd rather fail in a playoff fight rather then succeed in a relegation fight. Was going to renew tomorrow but thinking about it now we lost to a bunch of inbreeders.

Is there anyone else who is not renewing their season ticket?????

Inbreeders? I think that's a real insult to Norwich.They are a bloody good team and we are crap.

It is quite amazing because I wouldnt have actually been that bothered had we lost 3-0 today; providing survival was assured. But now I'm in a foul mood, funny how it works!

It has happened far too much to be coincidence. We practically sit on the 6 yard line with 20 mins to go. I just knew it was going to happen today. Can't even "enjoy" survival tonight. I was well looking forward to watching a good score draw against Norwich on the football league show, never watch it when we lose..

I'd actually hazard a guess that if games finished after 80 minutes both Norwich and Derby would be midtable.

It's amazing isn't it really. I can't think of the last time we scored a goal in the last 5 minutes to turn a loss into a draw or a draw into a win.

We have such a poor mentality going into the last 10 minutes of games.

Inbreeders? I think that's a real insult to Norwich.They are a bloody good team and we are crap.

After all this time I'm glad some one has realised it :confused:

How are they a good team? They have 2 or 3 decent players and it isn't exactly hard beating teams that are as **** as Derby. We have got to be the worst team to support.

I'd actually hazard a guess that if games finished after 80 minutes both Norwich and Derby would be midtable.

It's amazing isn't it really. I can't think of the last time we scored a goal in the last 5 minutes to turn a loss into a draw or a draw into a win.

We have such a poor mentality going into the last 10 minutes of games.

Yep, our last 10 statistics are a horror show. Nigel can't blame the players, it seems they're acting under instruction. Most teams try to keep the ball and play (or like Norwich go to win the game), we seem to want to boot it 70 yards inviting the next surge forward. It's school-boy football tactics.

i was listening to it and have now seen that last goal.

just to answer some points made on here:

corner to them, attempt at goal, brayford clears off the line and it just hits jackson about five yards out and goes in. it's that bloody unlucky, he knew nothing about it. it could have hit the keeper or either of the defenders on the line, also brayford's clearance could have gone anywhere else and it ends 2-2.

radio said bueno played in theo for a winner just before the end but bad control let him down, so it wasn't like we were hanging on.

it wasn't the case we got all defensive as we hve done before and tried to see out the last few mins.

Roberts injured his groin which is why he came off.

Players unhappy at the end about the amount of time added on. board said five mins, we were in the 96th when they scored.

it was a very good effort by the team against a norwich team very strong at home flying high. 2-2 would have been fair.

Vulcan I don't think last minute winners are ever very "fair". As it happens, does sound very unlucky. But you make your own luck and if Norwich had one cleared off the line then in those sorts of areas, stuff does go for you from time to time. Shame Robinson couldn't do better in that case, what a player he'd be if he could kick a football.

We cannot improve last seasons points tally or league position.

So much for year-on-year improvement. Unlucky today but overall what an abysmal season - one of the worst I can remember in 31 years of following the Rams - can't wait for it to end.

Don't have a lot of faith in either the boards promises re investment or Clough's ability to turn us into a good side but my fingers will be crossed all summer and who knows?

Until today I thought that Nigel should get a chance to show what he can do with better players but if he can`t get the team even play to final whistle I doubt that he can do anything more next season. The game ain`t over until it is over, it is as simple as that but he keeps making the same mistake over and over. What the hell is wrong with the guy.

Archived