Jones

Leacock

Anderson

Savage

Doyle

Robinson

S Davies

If that is the starting lineup tomorrow ill let you teabag me :D

Would like to see Doyle and Ball given some decent game time.

Norwich aren't actually anything special.. They've scored a hell of a lot of last minute goals and rely heavily on Holt as a goalscorer.

They remind me of us when we won promotion. Incredibly solid and very fortunate in certain areas without an immense amount of skill. (A GD of +23 isn't that great when you take into account they beat Scunny 6-0 and Ipswich 5-1, a GD of +10 in 2 games). The majority of their wins have been by the odd goal or a goal scored in the last 5 minutes or so.

Also the points tally indicates how good a team is. They're on 77 with 3 games to go. We finished 3rd on 84, I doubt they'll beat that.

Reckon we'll get a 1-1 draw.

Just to back up that claim.

Norwich have won 23 games this season. 8 being my more than 1 goal. In 4 of those that's thanks to a goal in the last few minutes. (Very much like ourselves under BD)

They've found the net 18 times in the last 10 minutes of play.

They're no better than QPR who we managed a draw from.. I seriously doubt, should we lose, it'll be by more than 1 goal.

Results stay the same, Sheff U will be confirmed relegated. 2-0 down to Reading, Donny drawing and Palace winning.

Archived