Norwich City v Derby County

CumbrianRam

I see your point in that it looks bad, especially when you consider how decent Ssausagehorpe have been in comparison.

But I think what Davenport meant was how we had the integrity (Possible use of wrong word) to come back after our dire run and do well against some of the top teams. Helped keep us out of the mire.

Whatever way you look at it, Those results will be seen as what kept us up and not the fact that the teams below were simply pi55 poor in comparison to ourselves.

Exactly.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you would think we had :frown:

People are finally looking at this in a realistic way and thinking "hang on, I have just paid over £300 for my season ticket and I'm going to watch my team lose and give nothing but disapointment year in year out." I say good for them and I feel sorry for the people that think the club amd fans are fine the way they are. I have a feeling they are going to sign crowd favourites on the cheap to stop us from going for the money back. Can't wait for next seasons underachieving team again.

People are finally looking at this in a realistic way and thinking "hang on, I have just paid over £300 for my season ticket and I'm going to watch my team lose and give nothing but disapointment year in year out." I say good for them and I feel sorry for the people that think the club amd fans are fine the way they are. I have a feeling they are going to sign crowd favourites on the cheap to stop us from going for the money back. Can't wait for next seasons underachieving team again.

If that's what you think then stick to Real Madrid, not being funny but if you can't get excited about Derby don't bother going.

If that's what you think then stick to Real Madrid, not being funny but if you can't get excited about Derby don't bother going.

from my experience, if only people who got excited went to watch the games, then the crowds would probably drop to about 3000 per game...

from my experience, if only people who got excited went to watch the games, then the crowds would probably drop to about 3000 per game...

Rynny clearly does not have a clue what he is on about here and once again tries to through some stick my way that he cearly didn't think through. Better not be another £300 thrown away.

Rynny clearly does not have a clue what he is on about here and once again tries to through some stick my way that he cearly didn't think through. Better not be another £300 thrown away.

Why am I throwing stick your way? Why do I not know what I am on about? You say you can't wait for next seasons underachieving team, which was quite clearly sarcasm, so if you aren't looking forward to/getting excited about what might be happening in the summer transfer window then you might as well go concentrate on your 2nd team where they will try and spend €millions and challenge for la liga.

Don't worry about wasting another £300 you got loadsa money remember!!

Oh and for what it is worth, I do think my posts through.

Then what is the point in going? If you aren't excited walking to the ground, walking out into the stands seeing the 000's of people, how can pwople not get excited? Ok we have been dire recently but every game is a new game, what happened in the last game counts for nothing once the 1at whistle is blown.

Why am I throwing stick your way? Why do I not know what I am on about? You say you can't wait for next seasons underachieving team, which was quite clearly sarcasm, so if you aren't looking forward to/getting excited about what might be happening in the summer transfer window then you might as well go concentrate on your 2nd team where they will try and spend €millions and challenge for la liga.

Don't worry about wasting another £300 you got loadsa money remember!!

Oh and for what it is worth, I do think my posts through.

Everyone is excited about matchdays because you get your hopes up and then get let down. £300 is alot to anyone and I pay for it out of my own money and i bet I personally dnt make even half of you in a year.

The club and fans are not fine the way they are, and standing by your team does not equate to thinking that. I pay thousands of pounds a year because I love my club and love watching them, I don't expect anything in return, you clearly do.

Everyone is excited about matchdays because you get your hopes up

That's exactly my point, and if you aren't then it is time to stop going, ask people who don't go, by choice, the reasons behind it I bet you will have aroung 80-90% who say they weren't excited about going.

My point about the money was that you have been bragging how much money you have. Also I should hope that I earn a lot more than you as you are a student working p/t hours and I am manager of a pub.

That's exactly my point, and if you aren't then it is time to stop going, ask people who don't go, by choice, the reasons behind it I bet you will have aroung 80-90% who say they weren't excited about going.

My point about the money was that you have been bragging how much money you have. Also I should hope that I earn a lot more than you as you are a student working p/t hours and I am manager of a pub.

What pub?

Archived