Norwich City v Derby County

CumbrianRam

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Amen to that, cans on the train and in Spoons for half 12 ish.

Not a big fan of spoons, the bar is to small for the size of the place so you never get served.

Ill be in the ribs of beef before and then the coach and horses after (easy to stagger home from) you should try the coach. Nearish the ground and a decent pub. Only up the road from the station.

Not a big fan of spoons, the bar is to small for the size of the place so you never get served.

Ill be in the ribs of beef before and then the coach and horses after (easy to stagger home from) you should try the coach. Nearish the ground and a decent pub. Only up the road from the station.

Interesting, will have to consult joetheram and co.

The coach is a good pub. If any of you like real ales its a must, one of the best ale pubs in Norfolk.

I think i know where it is, the one below/next to the bridge? I remember a pub near there, cant remember the name though.

Bit young for ale, but my old man assures me i'll like it when im older

I think i know where it is, the one below/next to the bridge? I remember a pub near there, cant remember the name though.

Bit young for ale, but my old man assures me i'll like it when im older

I think you mean the compleat angler, that's the designated away pub. The coach is up the road.

I'm not an ale fan either, much prefer gasey rats p1ss like fosters. Works wonders with my @rse the next day!

A hard faught 2-2 draw

The crowd are very quiet(nerves maybe) and only part songs are sung.

The ref is wearing a daring turquoise number with royal blue piping.

The lino's refuse.:eek:

Davies with both goals.

Croft watches from the dugout and wonders what might have been.

The sun has got his hat on :D

We're off to Mablethorpe for a couple of days with the daughter, son-in-law, granddaughter and mother-in-law in tow, first thing int mornin.

really glad i'm not going to Norwich instead, :rolleyes::frown:

I always thought once the kids had flown the nest I'd be able to go loads more away matches but its worked out that I end up being more tied with family commitments than ever.

I want some ME TIME before its too feckin late!

We're off to Mablethorpe for a couple of days with the daughter, son-in-law, granddaughter and mother-in-law in tow, first thing int mornin.

really glad i'm not going to Norwich instead, :rolleyes::frown:

I always thought once the kids had flown the nest I'd be able to go loads more away matches but its worked out that I end up being more tied with family commitments than ever.

I want some ME TIME before its too feckin late!

Don't tell me that...:mad:

Archived