Derby County v Burnley

froggg

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The table doesen't lie after all. We have been poor this season and this scoreline just shows us up for how poor a side we currently are.

They have hit form just the wrong time for us and the sending off seems to have totally killed the game for us.

By the way, is Atkins really on the pitch? Funny BBC saying we have 4 subs on.

The table doesen't lie after all. We have been poor this season and this scoreline just shows us up for how poor a side we currently are.

They have hit form just the wrong time for us and the sending off seems to have totally killed the game for us.

By the way, is Atkins really on the pitch?

Yes. The BBC is a bastion of information and I feel privileged to pay a licence fee to an institution that think we have brought 4 subs on today...

it doesn't seem like we have been that poor tbh, just lost a man and folded, looking at stats we still seem to have had chances just burnley have got their heads up more than us.

saying that i am following the bbc which gives us 4 subs and takes our pacey striker off for our goalie.

By the way, is Atkins really on the pitch? Funny BBC saying we have 4 subs on.

Got to agree.

No Atkins isn't on.

The club are 95% sure Ward will get a 2 game ban for his red

thats a ****, i dont get to many games but im at norwich (obviously) and coming over for bristol, so i dont get to see ward, what a dingbat

It is his 2nd of the season that is why, it would have been 1 otherwise

If that's true about Ward, who do we fancy to put in his place ???:confused:

Maybe a chance for Doyle or Ball to have a go,, a final swansong for Bueno or Porter, but we have a very nasty looking tie against Rampant Norwich. They will be out for GOALS against us for sure. Not looking pretty at all.

Archived