Derby County v Burnley

froggg

it would have helped if the ref didnt send our best player off, not only he is skillfull, scores goals, puts in decent crosses, but he tracks back as well

tracks back and gives away peno's and gets sent off for it. Hardly the refs fault?

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
a yellow and a peno would be enough, brad jones had most of the goal covered, and 10 vs 11 made it unfair IMO. I can name lots of other incidents like this that gets a yellow

They might have won anyway, but that decision didnt even give us a fukin chance

Maybe so, but weren't we all up in arms when Commons was upended at Bristol, and there was another one after that but can't remember who and where, when a yellow was shown and not Red.

Seems unfair we didn't get the same result but can't really moan when the red is not shown in our favour, then moan about it when it us shown against us. It just highlights inconsistency and that referees interpretations may differ.

a yellow and a peno would be enough, brad jones had most of the goal covered, and 10 vs 11 made it unfair IMO. I can name lots of other incidents like this that gets a yellow

They might have won anyway, but that decision didnt even give us a fukin chance

last man means last man before facing the goalie. Regardless of where the goalie is.

2 game ban now, back for Reading

Maybe so, but weren't we all up in arms when Commons was upended at Bristol, and there was another one after that but can't remember who and where, when a yellow was shown and not Red.

Seems unfair we didn't get the same result but can't really moan when the red is not shown in our favour, then moan about it when it us shown against us. It just highlights inconsistency and that referees interpretations may differ.

Boro away dav, foul on ward for our peno.

boro at home, foul by their keeper on kuqi

I moaned about common's one, because we didnt get a peno for that, so therefire it should be a red, but if you do get a penalty, then that should be your reward and it should stay 11 vs 11, especially, when our jones that most of the goal covered

boro at home, foul by their keeper on kuqi

I moaned about common's one, because we didnt get a peno for that, so therefire it should be a red, but if you do get a penalty, then that should be your reward and it should stay 11 vs 11, especially, when our jones that most of the goal covered

Please explain to me what that has to do with anything?

Its not an amazing goal scoring oppertunity, and its another example of the ref understanding the rules and not the game IMO

If a player is 1 on 1 with the keeper, it is a goal scoring opportunity, I would fancy myself to score in any situation along those lines, regardless of where the keeper is, so should any professional player (even a defender)

It doesn't have to be an amazing opportunity either, just a scoring 1

If a player is 1 on 1 with the keeper, it is a goal scoring opportunity, I would fancy myself to score in any situation along those lines, regardless of where the keeper is, so should any professional player (even a defender)

It doesn't have to be an amazing opportunity either, just a scoring 1

You must be better in real life than you are on Fifa then mate :D

I'm not having that, we were offered 500k for a player that showed little more than what we paid for him around 200k-300k so to get nearly double what I would of valued him at was good business .

Those figures are fictional

We paid £300k with another £75k due

We received £400k

Against Burnley we had four right footed defenders?

Ayale MOM! Having a laugh it was his fault they scored there 1st! Barker was with Iwelemo n ayala got attracted to the ball leaving eagles with a simple 1 v 1 with jones! The fluency and form started to return since the return of a fit bailey in midfield!

IMO:-

jones 6

brayford 7

anderson 6

savage 6

barker 7

ayala 6

bailey 7

robinson 7

ward 7

davies 5

pearson 6