Derby County v Burnley

froggg

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shame for Sheff Utd really, it's all too late. Palace only need 1 point from their final 3 games to send them down.

sheffield have gotta just look to go down with their heads held high now, like you say they are gone, just gotaa try and take a winning mentality into next season. its a shame cause they are a 'big club' in my eyes and its not nice to see them go down to the third tier

sheffield have gotta just look to go down with their heads held high now, like you say they are gone, just gotaa try and take a winning mentality into next season. its a shame cause they are a 'big club' in my eyes and its not nice to see them go down to the third tier

I was trying to remember why I don't particularly like Sheff Utd too much, but then I remembered, I don't mind them actually, it was just when Colin was there that I didn't like them, and that was because of him, not them.

I was trying to remember why I don't particularly like Sheff Utd too much, but then I remembered, I don't mind them actually, it was just when Colin was there that I didn't like them, and that was because of him, not them.

I'm not a big fan of Sheff Utd to be honest, thug of a team in my eyes, but I respect them as a club and feel a bit sorry for their downfall, especially after the Tevez saga.

Archived