This Royal Wedding Thingy

Day

Going to be one of the best days of my life, watching these 2 strangers get married.. It's either this or the time I saw George Clooney in LA about 70 metres away.. Just one of those special moments in my life.

Yawn. Couldn't give a toss and I think whoever finds this wedding so fascinating that they're going to watch it instead of spending time with friends or doing normal stuff, is indeed very sad and needs a life.

It's about as bad as watching Big Brother and being entertained.

I don't get posts like these Bris - you have no interest in it, fair enough. But you see fit to post on the thread and call people who watch it sad and say they need a life. :rolleyes:

I've got a life thanks, a bloody good one it is aswell :D

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't get posts like these Bris - you have no interest in it, fair enough. But you see fit to post on the thread and call people who watch it sad and say they need a life. :rolleyes:

Quite a harsh post I thought too. Least I know I'm sad now.

I thought the thread was a general 'What do you think of?' to which I came to this conclusion..

Maybe It's more of a girls thing, I don't know.. family weddings don't really interest me, let alone complete strangers.

Also being where I am I'm not caught up in the news, papers, media etc.. So it's not really a topic of the day sort of thing.. Also if it was, I'd be pretty worried as I don't want to give the girlfriend any ideas :rolleyes:

Okey Dokey Bris - fair do's.

I agree - a wedding is definately more of a girly thing. You fella's should get in touch with your feminine sides and maybe be romantic sometimes?? :D

• 2 weeks later...

Who's going to have a bet on who designs the dress, what colour the Queens hat will be, what they have to eat for their main course and pud etc...

I'll go Sophie Cranston

Apple green

Welsh lamb and a biscuit cake made especially by McVitie's

Anybody who's quids in with these tips, ya can give me a tenner :D

On a side note for the ladies on the forum who follow fashion, the Queen will have 3 outfits ready, her lady in waiting lays them all out and her Maj decides which one to wear, depending on the weather. Imagine that?

I,m ready for a new frock, ni mind 3 of the buggers :eek:

Okey Dokey Bris - fair do's.

I agree - a wedding is definately more of a girly thing. You fella's should get in touch with your feminine sides and maybe be romantic sometimes?? :D

Just to add my two pennies worth....I am a boy....I am nice and straight....and I am really looking forward to watching it tomorrow.

Anythign that injects a bit of much needed national pride into the country is all good by me...Mr and Mrs Muespach were up until midnight last night decorating the house too with flags and bunting..

good luck to them both.

You're wife, she's American right?

Such an American thing to do.

Such an Americna thing to do? ha ha ha...I thought all the Americans did was "spin" and "rob money from derby" ?

"such an American thing to do"-----Such a simple minded and frankly racist thing to say.

What, that Americans like the Royal family?

Touched another nerve Swissy?

I can't stand stereotyping of any sort...so yes you did.

My wife has absolutley no interest in the royal family at all, and definitely will not be watching the wedding tomorrow, what she does have though is a very kind nature, and if that means leaning out of the top floor window at midnight helping her husband hang up the bunting she has so kindly made for him to celebrate this wedding then she will do it.

I can't stand stereotyping of any sort...so yes you did.

My wife has absolutley no interest in the royal family at all, and definitely will not be watching the wedding tomorrow, what she does have though is a very kind nature, and if that means leaning out of the top floor window at midnight helping her husband hang up the bunting she has so kindly made for him to celebrate this wedding then she will do it.

I'll gracefully accept your absent apology about your racist remark.

If i was to sterotype further i would say that most Americans are obnoxious and arrogant. Perfect match.

I'll gracefully accept your absent apology about your racist remark.

If i was to sterotype further i would say that most Americans are obnoxious and arrogant. Perfect match.

Why would I apologise for YOU making a racist remark.?

and out of the over 300,000,000 people that live in America....how many do you know, for you to say that MOST of them are obnoxious and arrogant....?

You should give Richard keys a ring on his talk show, you would get on like a house on fire..

Archived