Most someone has bet

Plan B

Since Gboro has said he might put 300 on Madrid going through tonight.

I want to know what the most money is someone has bet? Because I can't bet properly like most of you I don't know how you could cope with losing so much money.

And did you win or lose?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Since Gboro has said he might put 300 on Madrid going through tonight.

I want to know what the most money is someone has bet? Because I can't bet properly like most of you I don't know how you could cope with losing so much money.

And did you win or lose?

bag of marbles and a pint of father mike.....won one lost the other:D:frown:

I bet $50 on league winners every year..

Last season I had $50 on Man Utd, Newcastle, Barcelona and Inter Milan and obviously lost.

This season I have $50 on Man Utd, QPR and Barca. Which will make me around $230 I think it was..

Next year I'm going for Man Utd (assuming they spend big in the summer) West Ham or Brum (whichever comes down) Ssausagehorpe (for promotion) Porto, Barca and maybe Marseille. $50 will get me a big return for the lot (ie. 6 leagues) something like $2k I can imagine.

unless he meant to win on the night.. i think could be a decent bet at 5/4

Nah, I'm looking for virtual dead certs. I can see Spurs winning on the night (wouldn't bet on it though).

Virtual dead certs, but dead certs with better odds than 1/500. £300 returns 60p, no thanks.

Me and a couple of friends put £10 (big spenders I know) each in on a bet, was Derby vs Wigan in the FA cup in burley's play off season, i said to put it on Derby to win and junior to score the winner, when my mates me joined in the queue for the drinks they had put Derby 1-0 and junior to score 1st. So as you can imagine when junior scored to make it 2-1 to us, I was very annoyed, and the bloke behind us had the same bet 67-1 the odds:mad:

I've never bet very heavily but I worked for Joe Coral [that's why I don't bet heavily!] and the biggest bet I ever took was £13k on the Conservatives to win the general election at 8/13.

The best bet I ever had was a shilling yankee [5p to you young uns]

and got two 33/1's an 11/2 and a 5/1.I got £3211.45p for me 11 bob!!

[55p]. I'd been married 2 years and bought our first house with most of it!! Completely unforgettable.:D

I've never bet very heavily but I worked for Joe Coral [that's why I don't bet heavily!] and the biggest bet I ever took was £13k on the Conservatives to win the general election at 8/13.

The best bet I ever had was a shilling yankee [5p to you young uns]

and got two 33/1's an 11/2 and a 5/1.I got £3211.45p for me 11 bob!!

[55p]. I'd been married 2 years and bought our first house with most of it!! Completely unforgettable.:D

Cracking story that mate.

Money well spent! :D

Me and a couple of friends put £10 (big spenders I know) each in on a bet, was Derby vs Wigan in the FA cup in burley's play off season, i said to put it on Derby to win and junior to score the winner, when my mates me joined in the queue for the drinks they had put Derby 1-0 and junior to score 1st. So as you can imagine when junior scored to make it 2-1 to us, I was very annoyed, and the bloke behind us had the same bet 67-1 the odds:mad:

I'm not even sure you can do that bet with the Junior to score the winner part, especially on a Championship game. Could be wrong but dont remember seeing that market before.

Nah, I'm looking for virtual dead certs. I can see Spurs winning on the night (wouldn't bet on it though).

Virtual dead certs, but dead certs with better odds than 1/500. £300 returns 60p, no thanks.

shalke to beat inter ?

I'm not even sure you can do that bet with the Junior to score the winner part, especially on a Championship game. Could be wrong but dont remember seeing that market before.

Was 6 years ago, in the FA cup.

Never bet on the football, go on the horses and the snooker. Usually bet about 10 or 20 quid, make it worth my while on decent odds.

Archived