Most someone has bet

Plan B

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looks like no one has noticed, got the stake and the profit sitting in my account. You Beauty.

I'll be surprised if nothings done, if it was so blatantly the wrong odds then a lot of people must have bet on it and cost them a lot of money.

I'll be surprised if nothings done, if it was so blatantly the wrong odds then a lot of people must have bet on it and cost them a lot of money.

I'll report back, it wasn't really a big market so doubt many would have noticed. Well done on your accumulator also, draws are always real money makers

I'll report back, it wasn't really a big market so doubt many would have noticed. Well done on your accumulator also, draws are always real money makers

Fair enough, may get away with it.

Cheers, total fluke but i was going crazy when the Hartlepool goal came up on the vidiprinter. That's paid for this seasons losses.

If you look back through this thread I made a comment regarding 'La Quiniela' ie. Football Pools.

This weekend I scored 11/14.

I'm pretty excited as I have no idea how much I'm going to win, depends on who else has won.. It could range from (using dollars US$$) $500-$10k.

Though I'm still disappointed with myself. I backed Man Utd to beat Arsenal today and as soon as they kicked off I knew I made a mistake. Arsenal was always going to win this game, Man Utd played so sluggish after their easy win against Schalke. Arsenal was also due a result against them!

Damn with 12/14 I'd have been looking at 25k plus.

John Higgins @ 8/15

Liverpool @ 4/9

Man Shitty @ 2/5

Celtic @ 3/10

Cardiff @ 8/15

£50 returns £310

C'mon.

Sorry Cardiff let you down. Not sorry I left them off my bet and I'm £100 up on my £25 bet. You're officially on my Xmas list though, if that's any consolation.

Sorry Cardiff let you down. Not sorry I left them off my bet and I'm £100 up on my £25 bet. You're officially on my Xmas list though, if that's any consolation.

Well done mate. Very happy for you and not gutted myself as I've had a wonderful time over the last fortnight with the betting.

:)

Well done mate. Very happy for you and not gutted myself as I've had a wonderful time over the last fortnight with the betting.

:)

Following the interest in this betting thread, maybe we should start a betting discussion / tipping thread.

As some of you may be aware, I have made a fair packet through betting in the last few years and I'd be glad to share my betting suggestions with you. Just don't hold me to my picks as I'm often wrong!

Following the interest in this betting thread, maybe we should start a betting discussion / tipping thread.

As some of you may be aware, I have made a fair packet through betting in the last few years and I'd be glad to share my betting suggestions with you. Just don't hold me to my picks as I'm often wrong!

The Horse Racing thread seems to have died to maybe a more general one would be better.

Mine was £50 for derby to go up in the 06/07 season :D

addmitedly i couldnt pass for 18 then so had to get my dad to bet for me and he ended up keeping the money! (addmitedly it was also his money to start with :p but still!)

Go for it fella.....lets see where it goes:D

Archived