Most someone has bet

Plan B

Higgins for me looks like a good bet at around even money to beat Ronnie and Williams to beat Allen (minus 3.5 frames) at evens looks tempting but I won't be going big.....well not really big on either.

Never had a fortnight like it. Another grand on the above and I'm £10400 up on the snooker. Have now banked £10350 and am back to my £50 bets for the forseeable future.

Very tough looking semi finals. Going to have £20 on Higgins/Ding double.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Never had a fortnight like it. Another grand on the above and I'm £10400 up on the snooker. Have now banked £10350 and am back to my £50 bets for the forseeable future.

Fancy giving us a couple hundred quid please? :rolleyes:

Are you Plan B in disguise?

Good going fella, quit while your ahead;)

You've lost me there, mate :confused:

just meant your the money man.

Got £60 on a four fold in the tennis. Milos Raonic (already won), Nikolay Davydenko (already won), Gilles Simon (winning 6-2 4-0) and Viktor Troicki (not started). Stand to win £68 if Troicki wins.

Also got £30 on Kolkata to beat Delhi in the cricket, at evens

just meant your the money man.

Got £60 on a four fold in the tennis. Milos Raonic (already won), Nikolay Davydenko (already won), Gilles Simon (winning 6-2 4-0) and Viktor Troicki (not started). Stand to win £68 if Troicki wins.

Also got £30 on Kolkata to beat Delhi in the cricket, at evens

got the wrong guy for the last person, I was sure I had put Troicki on but apparently it was Tipsarevic. He's 5-1 in the first set so no matter.

I'm taking over this thread, I've decided my bets. Kolkata are looking pretty safe so I'm covered for my gambling today so I've decided to bet all the money from the tennis.

£100 on Troicki to beat Granollers, Pakistan to beat Windies. £63 returns.

£28 on Benfica and Porto to not lose. £22 returns.

started with £50 today, If these two bets win + Kolkata finish the job then I would have £273.56. It's not Mcsilks but I would settle for it :D

anyone know what happens when betting sites have clearly given you the wrong odds? Can they change it after you've placed a bet. Just got odds of over 3/1 on a team that's winning 3-1 with 23 minutes to go

Your bet will be voided, you'll get your stake back but you'll be lucky to get anything else.

I hate people who after event, but im guna do it now as it was my biggest win yesterday, £2 on Hull v Palace - Draw, Hereford v Bradford - Draw, Hartlepool v Bournemouth - Draw, Maccelsfield to beat Gillingham, £523, Scott Flinders (Hartlepool keeper that equalises 94th minutes) i f*cking love you.

Archived