Millwall fans banned.......

uttoxram75

People can knock millwall and their fans as much as they want, but they are doing well in the league, they have a great manager that can work with peanuts in jackett, and they have just kept hold of their top scorer morrison.

They have a great home record, and I guess its down to their fans, so credit to them, even though Im not saying that what they did vs leeds was right.

No one likes them and they arent bothered, they do their jobs, so fair play IMO.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
People can knock millwall and their fans as much as they want, but they are doing well in the league, they have a great manager that can work with peanuts in jackett, and they have just kept hold of their top scorer morrison.

They have a great home record, and I guess its down to their fans, so credit to them, even though Im not saying that what they did vs leeds was right.

No one likes them and they arent bothered, they do their jobs, so fair play IMO.

I agree the team is doing well under a good manager.

But I don't see how that has anything to with their fans. Have you seen them?

I have

Twice.

Rubbish.

The new den is nothing special. It's piss poor attendance and the myth that it's a hostile atmosphere have nothing to do with their performances. Ok, so they made some noise v Leeds. Who doesn't?

I suppose Celtic fans waving Argentina shirts at a falklands war victim was "fair play" too?

Probably "fair play" to all peado's too so long as they aren't bothered what other people think.

Small club. Crap fans. Everyone knows it except them

We sung to Ronaldo "you should of died in a tunnel"

We sung to Tevez "you should of died in the Falklands"

It hardly makes us different from them when we were talking about people dying in a war and another that could of died in a car accident.

It is just getting under people's skin and when they think about it away from football they maybe feel different and sorry for them.

We sung to Ronaldo "you should of died in a tunnel"

We sung to Tevez "you should of died in the Falklands"

It hardly makes us different from them when we were talking about people dying in a war and another that could of died in a car accident.

It is just getting under people's skin and when they think about it away from football they maybe feel different and sorry for them.

Whilst I can't admit to going to that match (cos the kids had bloody chickenpox :mad:) I would not have sang that anyway. It's in bad taste and just as bad as the fans who sang to Beckham that they hope his son gets cancer.

It's sick but because it's chanted at a match it's seen as an acceptable thing to do. What's that about? I don't go to a match and leave my manners and morals at the gate on the way in. It seems loads do. :confused:

Whilst I can't admit to going to that match (cos the kids had bloody chickenpox :mad:) I would not have sang that anyway. It's in bad taste and just as bad as the fans who sang to Beckham that they hope his son gets cancer.

It's sick but because it's chanted at a match it's seen as an acceptable thing to do. What's that about? I don't go to a match and leave my manners and morals at the gate on the way in. It seems loads do. :confused:

Hoping someone gets cancer is sick. especially a kid.

It doesn't bother me any more.

It might be sick but it is banter. People in this country do know better and will keep it in football stadiums. If they held a minutes silence for it at the start of that match then know one would of said a word during it but the banter still would of carried on after.

Hoping someone gets cancer is sick. especially a kid.

It doesn't bother me any more.

It might be sick but it is banter. People in this country do know better and will keep it in football stadiums. If they held a minutes silence for it at the start of that match then know one would of said a word during it but the banter still would of carried on after.

It is not banter. Banter is defined as being 'in a good humoured way'. The people who get involved in these vile chants (and it does happen at Derby) are just showing up their lack of intelligence. If they think that players on the pitch are chuckling about some of these disgusting chants about a fellow professional they are deluded. The players would be embarrassed about the fans offering that sort of so called but unwelcome support.

It is not banter. Banter is defined as being 'in a good humoured way'. The people who get involved in these vile chants (and it does happen at Derby) are just showing up their lack of intelligence. If they think that players on the pitch are chuckling about some of these disgusting chants about a fellow professional they are deluded. The players would be embarrassed about the fans offering that sort of so called but unwelcome support.

Agree with you but the fans arent looking to make the players laugh and the players on the pitch most likely did not meet the ones that lost their lives so I dought it has much effect on them.

Masoud how can you say a chant about someone dying is funny? Cos it's at a football match? Ridiculous!! How about if you are in an accident and the next time you go to a match we sign that you should have died? Will it be funny then?

Plan B do really think that Giggs et al is not going to know the history of it and that you are taking the p1ss out of the club they play for?

Seriously, you 2, and anyone else, need your heads examining if you think it is ok to sing these type of songs!!!:rolleyes::mad:

The Ronaldo one about dieing in the tunnel is funny though. Comical timing.

Plus i hate the ****, was in Germany that day against Portugal in the W.C in a Gelsenkirchen FanFest.....was travelling to Munich for the Semis and had saved my money for a ticket tout.

Winking bellend.

Masoud how can you say a chant about someone dying is funny? Cos it's at a football match? Ridiculous!! How about if you are in an accident and the next time you go to a match we sign that you should have died? Will it be funny then?

Plan B do really think that Giggs et al is not going to know the history of it and that you are taking the p1ss out of the club they play for?

Seriously, you 2, and anyone else, need your heads examining if you think it is ok to sing these type of songs!!!:rolleyes::mad:

What you on about?

When did I say it was ok?

I said it doesn't bother me as I don't and wouldn't take part.:mad:

it was in reference to this comment!!

It doesn't bother you=it is ok to sing it

Oh right so when some f*rest fans sing how much they hate Derby and it bothers me, then it is not ok for them to sing it?

Your saying that I think everything in the world that doesn't bother me, is ok to happen. Really?

Ok so... Someone in a random country, Russia, someone is murdered, has no effect on me so it doesn't bother me even though I feel sorry for them and their friends and family. But it still means I think it is ok to happen????

Once again you were assuming this is what I meant without asking questions.

Oh right so when some f*rest fans sing how much they hate Derby and it bothers me, then it is not ok for them to sing it?

Your saying that I think everything in the world that doesn't bother me, is ok to happen. Really?

Ok so... Someone in a random country, Russia, someone is murdered, has no effect on me so it doesn't bother me even though I feel sorry for them and their friends and family. But it still means I think it is ok to happen????

Once again you were assuming this is what I meant without asking questions.

So someone saying that they hate Derby, which is more "banter" than someone singing about "lying in the runway" or "dying in a tunnel"

As for your example and what I am saying, they are complete different, 1 you are close to and around and involved in, and the other you couldn't be more detatched from even if you tried.

As for me assuming again when was the last time?

So someone saying that they hate Derby, which is more "banter" than someone singing about "lying in the runway" or "dying in a tunnel"

As for your example and what I am saying, they are complete different, 1 you are close to and around and involved in, and the other you couldn't be more detatched from even if you tried.

As for me assuming again when was the last time?

How do you know when I get involved in stuff then?

We are detached from what the Millwall fans were singing :confused: I really don't see your point in something that has nothing to do with Derby fans singing :confused:

as i said before what a load of bolox!!

taunting the opposition has always been a part of the english culture,

i remember being at the city ground watching the rams play and a pigs head was hurled over the RAILINGS, then a chourus of ,

where,s your brother gone , jonny robertson, beind sung to the tune of chirpy cheep cheep,

that was the eighties , so nothings changed ,its just got a bit harsher,

so all you political correct brigade who think its out of order go and watch the feckin american baseball league!

How do you know when I get involved in stuff then?

We are detached from what the Millwall fans were singing :confused: I really don't see your point in something that has nothing to do with Derby fans singing :confused:

You are missing the point completely, and TBH, i really can't be bothered to explain.

Archived