Buxton v Derby Senior Cup Final Sing Song Get Together

therams69

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Should check me out on the hucknall town forum lol.

Great night, chezza have a nice new stadium, cheap(ish) beer. The barmy army were outstanding, well done boys ( and the lady with the pink top)

Horrible word to us in Chesterfield. The sort of thing dirty Yorkshire types come up with!

Should check me out on the hucknall town forum lol.

Great night, chezza have a nice new stadium, cheap(ish) beer. The barmy army were outstanding, well done boys ( and the lady with the pink top)

Cheers Hucknall!!!

Was hard singing all game and supporting the lads with an easy game/win etc but think its fair to say we had a laugh!!

Funny when the two Buxton fans came over for some banter but kept getting outsung by us so we never actually let them get heard!! They were soon carted off by stewards which was a shame as it was light hearted banter!!!

Did you have a three letter name on your back??? If so we sung to you to give us a song! ;)

hey guys who went to the game today i am wandering, how did our younger players do and if maybe anyone who might, be ready for a run out with the first team last few games. but i wish i could have gone to it oh well i am hoping to see a youngster play. i would not mind seeing a bit more of coner doyle or callium ball or that other young striker.

Cheers Hucknall!!!

Was hard singing all game and supporting the lads with an easy game/win etc but think its fair to say we had a laugh!!

Funny when the two Buxton fans came over for some banter but kept getting outsung by us so we never actually let them get heard!! They were soon carted off by stewards which was a shame as it was light hearted banter!!!

Did you have a three letter name on your back??? If so we sung to you to give us a song! ;)

Think it was more to do with they seem to have a can of something why they moved them on, but hey ho.

Yeah that's was me, would of sung a song but my voice had gone after 25 mins, not enough ale before the game.

hey guys who went to the game today i am wandering, how did our younger players do and if maybe anyone who might, be ready for a run out with the first team last few games. but i wish i could have gone to it oh well i am hoping to see a youngster play. i would not mind seeing a bit more of coner doyle or callium ball or that other young striker.

The younger players was who I was impressed the most with.

Atkins the goalkeeper didn't have a save to make, but he took some crosses really well and there was one really good punch out, he was quick out the box to clear balls before the strikers got there it.

Cole - Think he is a makeshift left back, played upfront for the last 25 mins or so, but looked good in both positions,

Hendrick - For me the best player out of the young ones, got the ball and moved it on, tackle well and even almost scored a cheeky clip from 25 yards from a half cleared corner.

Doyle and Ball - Both scored by being in the right place, there have been arguments about Ball should be ahead of Doyle etc, but they seem to work really well together, maybe there a future partnership for Derby there.

Horrible word to us in Chesterfield. The sort of thing dirty Yorkshire types come up with!

Ok. First off - Yorkshire folks are not dirty (except if you are unlucky enough to come from Leeds or certain parts of Sheffield).

And - it's definatley the Mancs that would say 'chezza'.

Carry on :D

Ok. First off - Yorkshire folks are not dirty (except if you are unlucky enough to come from Leeds or certain parts of Sheffield).

And - it's definatley the Mancs that would say 'chezza'.

Carry on :D

Not certain parts of Hull, Rotherham, Doncaster etc then?

Can't say I've ever discussed 'Chezza' with a Manc as I dare say reference to my town is not something that crops up in regular conversation.

'Chezzie' though is very much a Sheffield thing, hated by most.

Archived