Buxton v Derby Senior Cup Final Sing Song Get Together

therams69

Hi all,

Just to let you all know quite a few of us will be attending the final at Chesterfields stadium on Wednesday 20 April 2011. Kick off is at 1945.

http://www.dcfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10270~2331410,00.html

Tickets are only £10.00 for adults and £5.00 for concessions.

We are trying to get as many going as possible for a sing song and all being well the giant flag and class of 72 will be there.

It is unreserved seating so just go down to PPS and get your ticket and we can group together on the night. Many of the North Stand Block A lads and gals will be there and I am sure a few East Standers will attend!

Who knows we may even see Derby lift some silverware yet this season!!

Nick

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
I'm quite fancying this. (Might be able to get in for under 18 ;))

Where are people going for a drink before?

The Derby Tup is meant to be decent, near the ground and would be quite apt.

Bit of advice here, if you are going to try and get in as an under 18 don't turn up stinking of ale.

O by the way if there any Derby players who playing tomorrow night and is reading this, if there 1st two choice centre backs are playing dont play high long balls, play it on the floor knock it past them and beat them for pace. They are both 7ft high and wide, tall but slow as ****.

Bit of advice here, if you are going to try and get in as an under 18 don't turn up stinking of ale.

Meh, the bloke on the turnstile couldn't give a ****.

I'm 23 and i got into Donny as under 18 this season and last.....the last thing the bloke on the turnstile is going to do is challenge you and cause a scene.

Meh, the bloke on the turnstile couldn't give a ****.

I'm 23 and i got into Donny as under 18 this season and last.....the last thing the bloke on the turnstile is going to do is challenge you and cause a scene.

I'll just get my guns out if there's any trouble.

I'd assume so, if they even care that much. They ain't gonna kick you out, are they?

Not sure.

Who gets the money from the gate receipts? I'd be interested to know which club you are scamming. Are thay split between the teams or do the stadium owners get it?

Archived