Buxton v Derby Senior Cup Final Sing Song Get Together

therams69

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys,

Just as an update...

We are catching the 1728 train to Chesterfield from Derby. Meeting 1630 in the Waterfall pub for anyone that wants to join us...

In failing that we are meeting in the Derby Tup Pub located 5 minutes from the stadium!

See you all there,

Nick

I just been looking into catching a train to this from Burton and there isnt a 17:28 from Derby to Chesterfield. There's one 10 mins earlier (17:18) so is this the 1 you will probably catch??

I'm still in 2 minds about going to this as well. Depends when i can get off work tbh. And finding my way back to the train station before the last train at half ten after a few beers could be a problem as well!!

I just been looking into catching a train to this from Burton and there isnt a 17:28 from Derby to Chesterfield. There's one 10 mins earlier (17:18) so is this the 1 you will probably catch??

I'm still in 2 minds about going to this as well. Depends when i can get off work tbh. And finding my way back to the train station before the last train at half ten after a few beers could be a problem as well!!

Check again pal, there is a 1718, 1728, 1741, 1818 all from Derby! ;)

Hey, we will all be in the same boat mate, we have all got to get the train back so just walk all back together!!!

Sing song time!!! Just sort your work out!!!! :p:p:p

Check again pal, there is a 1718, 1728, 1741, 1818 all from Derby! ;)

Hey, we will all be in the same boat mate, we have all got to get the train back so just walk all back together!!!

Sing song time!!! Just sort your work out!!!! :p:p:p

Any idea of numbers going, Nick? :)

I stand corrected!! I'll have too work hard in the morning so i can shoot away a bit early and get myself cleaned up before i set off. Cant really turn up covered in brick dust and mortar straight off site can i??

IF i can get away early you'll see me there (derby station). But its up in the air at the min. It would be nice to see us win something though! (just watch us bloody lose now)

What happens if you get caught? Do you just have to pay the difference to get an Adult ticket.

Might try it on at Norwich as an under 16.

They just say "Can you prove you're under 12/16/18/21?" To which you say "Sorry mate, not got any on me". Then they'll tell you to go and buy an adult ticket.

I've been checked once this season out of 18 or so aways (Forest where they checked pretty much everyone) and never get an adult unless the price difference is only a couple of quid. It's not like the clubs aren't ripping you off enough already is it? Buxton is slightly different as to be fair they're a non-league side who could do with the money, but for a standard championship game, f**k 'em.

I got an under 12 ticket for Norwich and the woman in the ticket office left all the stubs on anyway! Result.

I stand corrected!! I'll have too work hard in the morning so i can shoot away a bit early and get myself cleaned up before i set off. Cant really turn up covered in brick dust and mortar straight off site can i??

IF i can get away early you'll see me there (derby station). But its up in the air at the min. It would be nice to see us win something though! (just watch us bloody lose now)

Good lad, See you there!! :p;)

Does anyone know what the ticketing arrangements are for this game and whether we can get in paying cash on the night ?. I ask because I know that Chesterfield have had a strict no cash entry for any league games or any of the pre-season friendlies this season.

They just say "Can you prove you're under 12/16/18/21?" To which you say "Sorry mate, not got any on me". Then they'll tell you to go and buy an adult ticket.

I've been checked once this season out of 18 or so aways (Forest where they checked pretty much everyone) and never get an adult unless the price difference is only a couple of quid. It's not like the clubs aren't ripping you off enough already is it? Buxton is slightly different as to be fair they're a non-league side who could do with the money, but for a standard championship game, f**k 'em.

I got an under 12 ticket for Norwich and the woman in the ticket office left all the stubs on anyway! Result.

I like your style. My dads 52 this year, think it's about time we got him an OAP ticket for away games.

I only spend the savings on beer inside the ground anyway, so its not like they don't get it back :D

My brother said you can get a ticket at the ground, so I think you should be able to pay on the gate

Just phoned the B2Net, there is an automated answering machine with 10 options of which only the club shop seems to work. I asked the girl in there if it was cash at the turnstiles, she said ' i think so ' !

Archived