Its Mun, meunc, Swizzrams Birthday!

Boycie

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Merci beaucoup!!

Just wobbling back from football training, just had the whole team singing "we are Derby, super Derby" awesome feeling, awesome lads, personally had some pretty shitty news this week and knowing people like this makes it all feel better. Come on you super RAMS wherever you are, and thanks to everyone for their birthday wishes even if you dont always agree with me.

By the way.

We should never have got rid of billy

Crouch is rubbish

Fabio is god

Redknapp is a car salesman

Shawcross should be hanged

Rooney is great

And

The best team ALWAYS wins the league, and the worst team ALWAYS fi ishes bottom.

Ciao ciao

You're slipping...you've missed out Fat Frank...:D

http://archive.the-spine.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/piesmall

Merci beaucoup!!

Just wobbling back from football training, just had the whole team singing "we are Derby, super Derby" awesome feeling, awesome lads, personally had some pretty shitty news this week and knowing people like this makes it all feel better. Come on you super RAMS wherever you are, and thanks to everyone for their birthday wishes even if you dont always agree with me.

By the way.

We should never have got rid of billy

Crouch is rubbish

Fabio is god

Redknapp is a car salesman

Shawcross should be hanged

Rooney is great

And

The best team ALWAYS wins the league, and the worst team ALWAYS fi ishes bottom.

Ciao ciao

Why should Shawcross be hung?

Thought you had a season ticket mate? or do you lend it out mostly?

Cant get over for every game, i just arrange every social and business trip around the football as best i can. Probably get to more away games than home in a season, but keep the season ticketto guarantee a fa cupfinal ticket when our time comes!!!

Cant get over for every game, i just arrange every social and business trip around the football as best i can. Probably get to more away games than home in a season, but keep the season ticket to guarantee a fa cupfinal ticket when our time comes!!!

Haha:D....nice one swiss. It'll happen mate, i've only been waiting since Hillsborough 76 for our turn!

2012'll do, 40 years since the first title win.

Haha:D....nice one swiss. It'll happen mate, i've only been waiting since Hillsborough 76 for our turn!

2012'll do, 40 years since the first title win.

One day uttox, one day. And when it does, i will be waiting!!

She wore, she wore, she wore a yellow ribbon in the month of May"

The tackle that snapped the leg of one of the most promising young midfielders in the country in two places?

It was an horrendous tackle and deserved to have him banned for 2 years.

Crocodile tears.

It was unfortunate, I'll grant you that. But this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfR3-2W_Xeo

Is by no means a nasty challenge. A little mistimed but 99% of the time it would cause nothing more than a bruise.

Archived