Whats for tea tonight...?

froggg

6ft 5" and 17st before I take a morning dump. You wouldn't think it if your saw me stood there, but I do have a big willy and the weight is on the waistline which can be hidden with a baggy jumper.

i once didnt cr@p for about 7 days....when it finally shifted it was like giving birth to an extra limb.

not sure why i chose to share that with you.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i once didnt cr@p for about 7 days....when it finally shifted it was like giving birth to an extra limb.

not sure why i chose to share that with you.

While we're on the subject of poos, when I was younger I used to **** once a week, exactly the same day and time, like clockwork. Hope you guys enjoyed my little fact

While we're on the subject of poos, when I was younger I used to **** once a week, exactly the same day and time, like clockwork. Hope you guys enjoyed my little fact

you ought to run the trains.....

gave my dogs the chicken and just had be kebab, was the worse tasting thing i have ever put in my mouth, 2 chews and it went in the bin.... karma i thinks for having it in the 1st place :frown:

Can't believe no one's jumped on this?

Where's Trig?

Just had a huge salad, turkey, ham, cheese, egg, new taters (and a bit of rabbit food!), int garden with all the family. Just going to start washing it down with a cheeky.........

Good chap....:D no cheeky for me now till after the marathon:frown:

Archived