Wrestlemania 2011

ladyram

Anybody watching? Who's your favourite?

We love it in our house, it's great entertainment with only a week to go before Wrestlemania 27. We're going to go pay per view for this one and if I was a betting woman I'd have a tenner on The Undertaker taking out Triple H in what's going to be a top match up.

Also going to price up tickets for when they tour the UK, we'd love to watch it live - bit different from the days of Big Daddy eh?

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We love it in our house, it's great entertainment with only a week to go before Wrestlemania 27. We're going to go pay per view for this one and if I was a betting woman I'd have a tenner on The Undertaker taking out Triple H in what's going to be a top match up.

Also going to price up tickets for when they tour the UK, we'd love to watch it live - bit different from the days of Big Daddy eh?

Can you bet on something that isn't real, I remember my friends (who were obsessed) telling me about a guy that died and then came back to life a few years later, still insisting that it was all real

Tickets are £50 each on 17th of april in notts.

can get a family ticket for 4 people for about 65 though :confused:

im going, Rey Mysterio is my favourite

Oh, some of old bunch were great to watch - Ultimate Warrior, Hulk Hogan, Million Dollar Man, Mr Perfect.. - all great entertainers, and hands up if you remember the Bushwhackers? They were barmy but funny.

The only veteran one left is the Undertaker, it'll be a sad day for wrestling when he retires which I predict will be next week.

And could somebody please tell The Miz that he's not awesome?? :p

£65? That's reasonable for a family of 4 :) after all, it's not every day the UK gets to see them live. I'd even be willing to venture into Nothingham.

I'd love to see the Undertaker & The Rock but don't think they're touring :frown: never mind, little un loves John Cena so if we go it'll make his day as he's coming over.

As for Ray Mesterio - he's brilliant. Some of his moves are fab and definately not to be tried at home.

Hope little un never tries to copy the tombstone piledriver! :eek:

Wwe is a violent eastenders. If you take it for what it is it can be entertaining, if you want competitive fighting then watch ufc.

Not seen wwe for years though did give it 5 min today which was funny.

Used to love Randy orton and rated rko but you would never beat old late 90s McMahon - helmsley era.

Why did they take Kane's mask? All went downhill after thhat.

Archived