Wrestlemania 2011

ladyram

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
think my mate worked it out wrong :redface: its 134 for a family of 4 - £33 each? still not bad.

do you know if Rey Mysterio will be there ?

Don't think he's scheduled to appear at Nottingham - according to the Revenge Tour website, but he's at

Newcastle Metro Radio Arena on Sunday 17th April tickets priced between £20 - £40.

Liverpool Echo Arena on Monday 18th April tickets between £20 - £50.

Tuesday 19th April at O2 Arena, London - tickets between £20 - £50.

Nottingham FM Arena date is Sunday 17th April. John Cena, Randy Orton, The Miz, CM Punk, Sheamus, Ted DiBiase and a few others for that date.

Don't think he's scheduled to appear at Nottingham - according to the Revenge Tour website, but he's at

Newcastle Metro Radio Arena on Sunday 17th April tickets priced between £20 - £40.

Liverpool Echo Arena on Monday 18th April tickets between £20 - £50.

Tuesday 19th April at O2 Arena, London - tickets between £20 - £50.

Nottingham FM Arena date is Sunday 17th April. John Cena, Randy Orton, The Miz, CM Punk, Sheamus, Ted DiBiase and a few others for that date.

Im going to that, getting my ticket tomorrow ! :D

Oh, some of old bunch were great to watch - Ultimate Warrior, Hulk Hogan, Million Dollar Man, Mr Perfect.. - all great entertainers, and hands up if you remember the Bushwhackers? They were barmy but funny.

The only veteran one left is the Undertaker, it'll be a sad day for wrestling when he retires which I predict will be next week.

And could somebody please tell The Miz that he's not awesome?? :p

The pre attitute era were the best , Lod , Warrior ,Quake , Hogan , Macho even the attitude era was watchable , now its gone PG it gone downhill big time , although this years WM card is better than last years , Takers streak will end and im expecting Rock to wrestle a bit,

The pre attitute era were the best , Lod , Warrior ,Quake , Hogan , Macho even the attitude era was watchable , now its gone PG it gone downhill big time , although this years WM card is better than last years , Takers streak will end and im expecting Rock to wrestle a bit,

The Undertaker is brilliant, either him or Triple H to retire soon me thinks, but hope the UT sticks around a bit longer, but he is 45! The guys huge though isn't he - feel sorry for anyone he lands on when he dives over the top rope at em :D

Rock saw off the Ultimate Prat Miz but got slammed by Cena on last nights Raw. Excellent. The Rocks supposed to be hosting on Sunday isn't he but there's no doubt he'll end up in a scrap with either Cena or Miz again.

Archived