Rate the last song you heard

Plan B

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply
just an observation but you my friend, are a c*unt of the worst variety.Cocky aswell.

I'm rich, smart and good looking so why shouldn't I be cocky? Reading that post and jealousy comes to mind.

& Gbo just done us over.

that would be where im seeing them!, reasonable line up on the saturday, the undertones and the waterboys.

Did they go on dancing on ice a couple of week ago? They are ok if we are thinking of the same group.

nah it was the overtones lol my bad

haha i didnt think it would be!

tonight ive gone for some rap/hip hop albums

kanye west - late registration possibly his best album a solid 8/10

dan le sac vs scroobius pip - angles one of my favorite abums of the last 5 or so years 9.5/10

You see I move on with time. I'm not sad and dwell on these kind of things that have had their day (apparently) when no one has heard of them, simply because it is sad. I feel sorry for you that do :frown:

Brian Clough has had his day, I'm not going to be sad and dwell on that kind of thing. Some of these bands are the greatest ever, and your dismissing them purely because their old. And trust me your the only one who hasn't heard of these bands

Brian Clough has had his day, I'm not going to be sad and dwell on that kind of thing. Some of these bands are the greatest ever, and your dismissing them purely because their old. And trust me your the only one who hasn't heard of these bands

I've asked people they haven't heard of them. Hendrix is the only one out of there I have really heard of and I know he is good I just don't like the music personally.

Archived