The Kinks Who???

Madness Good Choice

The Specials Not so special

N.W.A What does it stand for?

Ocean Colour Scene Who???

The Small Faces Who???

The Verve Who???

The Who Meh :cool:

Hardly mass produced, all with their own unique sound.

Don't even know most of them and the ones I do aren't around today and no one has them on their ipod or mp3.

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well I have a lot of that stuff on my mp4.you are talking *****.

Agreed.

A bit of time googling some of them, you will be amazed. Some of the best albums ever recorded were by those artists.

The clash - London calling

Nwa - straight out of Compton

The specials - the specials

The smiths - queen is dead and meat is murder

Stone roses - stone roses

And that's of the top of my head.

Serious check them out, I thought all old music was crap til I heard the clash, opened so many doors, in my eyes they are the best band ever

Don't even know most of them and the ones I do aren't around today and no one has them on their ipod or mp3.

I don't believe you for a second, if you enjoy music even a tiny bit you will have heard of the majority of these bands. If you truly haven't then I feel very sorry for you

how anyone has never heard of the happy mondays,charlatans ,stone roses,the smiths and the jam are either :

deaf

stupid

3 years old

all of the above.

most sense written on this forum in a long time

i dont think ive ever agreed with dangerous this much ever!

although i do feel like im in my 40s talking bout most of this music!!!

anyways tonight i have the arctic monkeys on shuffle. but i have become a massive fan of the strokes new record

Agreed.

A bit of time googling some of them, you will be amazed. Some of the best albums ever recorded were by those artists.

The clash - London calling

Nwa - straight out of Compton

The specials - the specials

The smiths - queen is dead and meat is murder

Stone roses - stone roses

And that's of the top of my head.

Serious check them out, I thought all old music was crap til I heard the clash, opened so many doors, in my eyes they are the best band ever

saw the specials live in Derby when I was a nipper....awsome band

Jeebus , how sad is that.

i'm no huge fan of some of that (i am most of it though )but i do appreciate music

Honestly,just because it isn't in the charts today doesn't mean it's rubbish.Quite the opposite.

just ask Chopin,oh hang on............

ya know what i mean ;)

Are you real? Jimi Hendrix is widely regarded by people with braincells as one of the greatest guitarists/musicians to ever have lived. I seriously think your either on a wind up, or you were brought up in a basement with no contact to the outside world.

I downloaded their album on the back of your comments....and you are correct, they are fantastic....tube station is AWESOME, God save the Queen and Up he junction are also great great covers. thanks for that..

no worries, im off to see them in may, there ment to be very good live

just watch out for there cover of white riot...pretty poor...but the cover of ever fallen in love with is sublime, on there second album

Archived