Rate the last song you heard

Plan B

Albums I've had on recently.

Bon jovi these days, my favorite bon jovi album. Very underrated.

Bruno Mars, like most albums I hated it first time I heard it but love it now. Good for a sing along in the car.

Jason Mraz. Class album. Stuck in my old car CD player fora few months now and not got around to getting it out but thought I'd mention it as it will be straight in the car when I get it out.

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply
no worries, im off to see them in may, there ment to be very good live

just watch out for there cover of white riot...pretty poor...but the cover of ever fallen in love with is sublime, on there second album

just listened to londons calling, quite impressed!

Up the junction is also brilliant.

i know it's no good to me or you Trigger, but they are playing at Kedleston hall in May.

thanks lol,

dont really go a great deal on them to be truthful,

i do like mod, ska, northern soul, motown.

I don't believe you for a second, if you enjoy music even a tiny bit you will have heard of the majority of these bands. If you truly haven't then I feel very sorry for you

You see I move on with time. I'm not sad and dwell on these kind of things that have had their day (apparently) when no one has heard of them, simply because it is sad. I feel sorry for you that do :frown:

when no one has heard of them

These are some of the most famous and musically well respected bands of all time. One Republic is the sort of band who become dated quickly whereas these bands are timeless. Just because you listen to the new ***** that comes out doesn't mean you've moved on with the times, it means you have ***** taste in music.

These are some of the most famous and musically well respected bands of all time. One Republic is the sort of band who become dated quickly whereas these bands are timeless. Just because you listen to the new ***** that comes out doesn't mean you've moved on with the times, it means you have ***** taste in music.

I think only the young losers have heard of them. Since when am I knocking you for your music? Suggest you think before you open your feckin mouth instead of being a t*t for no reason.

I think only the young losers have heard of them. Since when am I knocking you for your music? Suggest you think before you open your feckin mouth instead of being a t*t for no reason.

How about don't suggest things to me? So calling me a 'young loser' and sad is not knocking me? Your nothing but a moron and an oxygen thief.

How about don't suggest things to me? So calling me a 'young loser' and sad is not knocking me? Your nothing but a moron and an oxygen thief.

If you hadn't of opened you feckin trap then it wouldn't happen. Moron? I'm in Uni in less then a year. So when I'm telling you that your too thick and big a moron to work for my dads company try acting cocky over the internet then :rolleyes:

Archived