Rate the last song you heard

Plan B

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haha you guys are giving me some good help finding songs for my party lol.

Cheers lads.

DJ dcfcdavecov in the house. Let me hear you say ohhoooooooohhhooooooooooooowwwwww.

Start with a bit of hello - Martin Solveig and other wishy washy dance tunes like i'm in love - Alex Gaudino, Example - Kickstarts,

As the party gets going, whip on some legendary tracks Darude - Sandstorm, Tiesto - Adaggio for strings, Robert Miles - Children

Then for getting the ladies, wind down with David Guetta feat Snoop dogg - Sweat etc...see how dirty she is. Ready 2 Go - Martin Solveig

If she's really drunk, stick on Beyonce - Should have put a ring on it. If she's doing the crazy finger dance, she's good to go.

Remember, always play safe.

Oasis - shaker maker.... Anthem

The stone roses - ressuretion..... Age defining and timeless

Simple minds... Alive & Kicking... Best they ever did imo....

Then for some reason Phil collins has just come on my i - pod WTF!

Has anyone else had an ex-Genesis star ejaculating on their i-pod?

DJ dcfcdavecov in the house. Let me hear you say ohhoooooooohhhooooooooooooowwwwww.

Start with a bit of hello - Martin Solveig and other wishy washy dance tunes like i'm in love - Alex Gaudino, Example - Kickstarts,

As the party gets going, whip on some legendary tracks Darude - Sandstorm, Tiesto - Adaggio for strings, Robert Miles - Children

Then for getting the ladies, wind down with David Guetta feat Snoop dogg - Sweat etc...see how dirty she is. Ready 2 Go - Martin Solveig

If she's really drunk, stick on Beyonce - Should have put a ring on it. If she's doing the crazy finger dance, she's good to go.

Remember, always play safe.

nothin wrong with abit of bare back riding.

I hate beyonce and that snoop dog song.

Archived