Thats the last time I fecking leave early!!!!

davenportram

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ah man gutted for ya! but ur right there is more to life then derby county last few years i was constantly getting hammered on sat days during the day my wages went up the wall, well someones wall lol n we kept gettin hammered, i bought the cloughs 1st season crap and then the cloughs team crap and when it came to re knewing i thought sod it, i can save £300 and then save my wages instead of wasting it on drink n gettin into fights

n this year ive lost loads of weight feel younger and stress free n when derby loose i feel sorry for all those who go dont get me wrong but i think at the end of it, i saved loads of money n i havnt sat in the freezing cold watching 12 players run round like headless chickens ...bliss i tell ya!!!

Mate wish we could have 12 players but would this really make a difference at the moment

Just watched some you tube clips - brilliant. One in particular stood out (SPARTAK TRNAVA) with the guy stood at the front on the hoardings with his loud speaker conducting the fans. Imagine that at PP? The stewards would have a field day :eek: Why are European stadiums so able to be a lot more permissing with fans (flairs and stuff) and we can't?

That's what ya need Nick, one of them loudspeakers, you'd soon have the whole stand singing. :D

All I can see after that is Nick doing a Homer and dancing on the dugouts geeing up the west stand.

New Avatar for Nick I think

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQgZw16Vp3oeXWiDkzAoIBSwUa-0ld7Wj3-bgwIwvugiiF5mYlo51lmbJ4

Obviously needs photoshopping to make the outfit Black and White

All I can see after that is Nick doing a Homer and dancing on the dugouts geeing up the west stand.

New Avatar for Nick I think

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQgZw16Vp3oeXWiDkzAoIBSwUa-0ld7Wj3-bgwIwvugiiF5mYlo51lmbJ4

Obviously needs photoshopping to make the outfit Black and White

Quality!!!

We have to remember though that not everyone is like minded as us in our support and I think if I went over to the West Stand a few sandwiches and flasks would be launched my way!!!

That being said I once surfed the flag in the West Stand and they loved it so you never know!!!!!

Archived