Thats the last time I fecking leave early!!!!

davenportram

Karma??? Just one of those things I guess, if only we could predict our lives and future!!

You will go Saturday, I know you will!! You said No last night but already debating going the day after so I think you know the answer....

I mean, you can just listen to us having a sing song if the football not much kop as per, whether or not thats worth all the money is another matter!!! :)

You admirably kept going Nick to the bitter end last night, well done, even got the SE corner to sing a bit at the end (possibly in irony!!)

Dav, keep your chin up. When I left the ground I wasn't coming to any more games this season, by the time I got back to my car I was already looking forward to Saturday.

And you know what will happen if you don't come - we'll win 4-0.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You admirably kept going Nick to the bitter end last night, well done, even got the SE corner to sing a bit at the end (possibly in irony!!)

Dav, keep your chin up. When I left the ground I wasn't coming to any more games this season, by the time I got back to my car I was already looking forward to Saturday.

And you know what will happen if you don't come - we'll win 4-0.

Cheers Dav and thanks Vulcan, very nice comments, our guess our motto is sing win, lose or draw whatever!! Its easy to sing when we are winning but not so easy to sing when losing so was happy with our guys effort!!

Maybe just pick and choose your games Dav and get the PLAT membership or whatever it is.

Yes saw the SE Corner a third full towards the end singing, fair play!! Those fans that stayed in SE corner though should consider if they want to make noise whatever the result to head over to North Stand Block A as there colleagues had deserted them when the chips were down!

Last night was the first time I have EVER left a match early, always called people in the past who do this for whatever reason, but last night was the pits, we took the decision to leave about 10 mins before the end of the match as we could no longer stand the poor level of performance and strange decisions from the Manager.

Yes, they had a tough match on Saturday, but the majority of our team are fairly young so should have been well able to cope with 2 matches in 4 days, so fitness should not be a problem, if it is, the the backroom staff need to up the ante.

Too many heads dropped after conceding the first goal - Cloughie - sort it, GEE UP YOUR PLAYERS. They are not talentless as the good run before Christmas proved, you know they can do it, we know they can do it so TELL THEM. Someone needs to motivate them if Cloughie can't, then someone else needs to.

Have they got a phobia about playing at home, where some of the fans give verbal stick? Problem solved - up your game and win at home.

We all think we know the answers but apart from walking early, not renewing season tickets and the likes, we can't do anything about it. Is our Board so thick, for want of a better word, that they can't see that somethings need to be addressed urgently before the Derby fans stay away in their thousands. Come on Mr Glick get your finger out asap.

It's no good in my opinion blaming all this on the loss of Commons and Hulse, Commons only played when he felt like it, mainly to get an inflated contract, he was always going. Hulse has done nothing since moving, who is to say he would have been any different here had he stayed.

Having this rant has calmed me down a teeny bit, these are only my opinions, to which I am entitled. :mad: :mad: :mad:

COYR make me smile again, please :confused:

Cheers Dav and thanks Vulcan, very nice comments, our guess our motto is sing win, lose or draw whatever!! Its easy to sing when we are winning but not so easy to sing when losing so was happy with our guys effort!!

Maybe just pick and choose your games Dav and get the PLAT membership or whatever it is.

Yes saw the SE Corner a third full towards the end singing, fair play!! Those fans that stayed in SE corner though should consider if they want to make noise whatever the result to head over to North Stand Block A as there colleagues had deserted them when the chips were down!

I'll second Dav and Vulcans comments - the most positive place to sit last night was without doubt, the North Stand. I was singing along and teaching the guy sat next to me the lyrics (well, the ones I knew anyway). Loving the one with no words, the first verse being lot's of la la la's and the second verse being loads of oh oh oh's. Catchy that one. :D

I'll second Dav and Vulcans comments - the most positive place to sit last night was without doubt, the North Stand. I was singing along and teaching the guy sat next to me the lyrics (well, the ones I knew anyway). Loving the one with no words, the first verse being lot's of la la la's and the second verse being loads of oh oh oh's. Catchy that one. :D

Cheers hun, thats Dale Cavese.... Youtube it and see how its correctly done in Europe....

Not Derby related but we have 90 minutes to sing so plenty of time....

Nick

Cheers Nick,

The main thing is we got home alright, guess thatl teach me for leaving early hey?

Still unsure about Saturday - but I know I will probably put myself through the torture again.

Maybe a pint of Badger bitter before the game ?

Sorry to hear about all your troubles guys. It does make you consider where you stand when you have the journeying as well.

On the traveling stories.

Me and the woman were travelling back last year and broke down at mcdonalds in grantham. While we waited for the rac she lay down on my lap to try and get some sleep and I noticed we were getting funny looks so I told her to sit up as an old couple got in the car next to us and then start shout how we were disgusting.

Obviously lost my rag and gave them the finger before realizing that everyone thought my missus performing a job for me.

We laugh about it now.

Sorry to hear about all your troubles guys. It does make you consider where you stand when you have the journeying as well.

On the traveling stories.

Me and the woman were travelling back last year and broke down at mcdonalds in grantham. While we waited for the rac she lay down on my lap to try and get some sleep and I noticed we were getting funny looks so I told her to sit up as an old couple got in the car next to us and then start shout how we were disgusting.

Obviously lost my rag and gave them the finger before realizing that everyone thought my missus performing a job for me.

We laugh about it now.

LMAO Norfolk!!!!

Did you get Block B going last night? I totally forgot you were in there!

glad you all got home safely. xx

i must admit that i stayed in concourse drinking beer second half, i popped up for 5 mins to get Ryan. never done that before but i couldn't be doing with the ***** around me last night

ah man gutted for ya! but ur right there is more to life then derby county last few years i was constantly getting hammered on sat days during the day my wages went up the wall, well someones wall lol n we kept gettin hammered, i bought the cloughs 1st season crap and then the cloughs team crap and when it came to re knewing i thought sod it, i can save £300 and then save my wages instead of wasting it on drink n gettin into fights

n this year ive lost loads of weight feel younger and stress free n when derby loose i feel sorry for all those who go dont get me wrong but i think at the end of it, i saved loads of money n i havnt sat in the freezing cold watching 12 players run round like headless chickens ...bliss i tell ya!!!

i must admit that i stayed in concourse drinking beer second half, i popped up for 5 mins to get Ryan. never done that before but i couldn't be doing with the ***** around me last night

I wish I'd done that Lyndsey, the blokes behind me were on fine form. :mad:

I've seriously got to move away from them, I had my scarf round me head and my hood up for most of the match trying to zone them out.

That's another reason why the season ticket may not be purchased next season. I have had enough of their constant drone and endless sniggering. The bloke we sit next to is a top chap, but them behind ruin it for me, which is a shame.

I'm using all my will power to not twist this :D

I wish I'd done that Lyndsey, the blokes behind me were on fine form. :mad:

I've seriously got to move away from them, I had my scarf round me head and my hood up for most of the match trying to zone them out.

That's another reason why the season ticket may not be purchased next season. I have had enough of their constant drone and endless sniggering. The bloke we sit next to is a top chap, but them behind ruin it for me, which is a shame.

Block A is a calling u mrs ram

Block A is a calling u mrs ram

I did ask my girls if they wanted to move the other week, they didn't want to - they're not as 'vocal' as me. I might try and get them to move for one match, before the seasons over - you never know, they might enjoy it.

Cheers hun, thats Dale Cavese.... Youtube it and see how its correctly done in Europe....

Not Derby related but we have 90 minutes to sing so plenty of time....

Nick

Just watched some you tube clips - brilliant. One in particular stood out (SPARTAK TRNAVA) with the guy stood at the front on the hoardings with his loud speaker conducting the fans. Imagine that at PP? The stewards would have a field day :eek: Why are European stadiums so able to be a lot more permissing with fans (flairs and stuff) and we can't?

That's what ya need Nick, one of them loudspeakers, you'd soon have the whole stand singing. :D

I said to MrRam on the way home - if we renew our season tickets - at a cost of around a grand :eek: we are spending approximately 5% of our annual income. (forget petrol, food, drinks etc).

Wouldn't it be nice if the board stumped up 5% of their annual income to help out - just a thought :rolleyes:

Ha! Brilliant post! :D

Archived