Sheffield United v Derby County

GboroRam

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ticket Help

I've bought tickets for me and two friends on Saturday.

They're both 17, so I bought them under 18 tickets.

I'm 18 and still at sixth-form, so bought a student ticket for myself.

(U18 and Student tickets are the sane price)

I've just seen on Football Ground Guide that to have a student ticket, you need to show a valid NUS card. I don't have one.

Now I'm worrying if they're gonna charge me extra on Saturday.

If they 'kick off', shall I say I'm 17, but still a student so didn't think it mattered as prices are the same orrrrrrr...?

Please, serious suggestions.

Cheers :)

The Howard, just by the station is decent.

cool, cheers for that.

my mate works with a blade STH and apparently they dont have people on the door and its a ticket scanning system so u just pop ur ticket in and let yourself in so to speak.

so shouldnt be a need to upgrade ur ticket.

I've bought tickets for me and two friends on Saturday.

They're both 17, so I bought them under 18 tickets.

I'm 18 and still at sixth-form, so bought a student ticket for myself.

(U18 and Student tickets are the sane price)

I've just seen on Football Ground Guide that to have a student ticket, you need to show a valid NUS card. I don't have one.

Now I'm worrying if they're gonna charge me extra on Saturday.

If they 'kick off', shall I say I'm 17, but still a student so didn't think it mattered as prices are the same orrrrrrr...?

Please, serious suggestions.

Cheers :)

Tickets came this morning. They've sent adult ones anyway, so it makes no odds.

Taaaaaa.

Sheff U 0 Derby 2

Any one know best place to park if coming in off the A61 from Chesterfield.

Turn down Bramall Lane and take the first side street on the right opposite the ground, it's sign posted to the Go Outdoors store, there's plenty of on street free parking within 400 yards of the ground.

Hope this helps, I parked there last year as my daughter was on crutches and couldn't hop far, I found this after having it recommended by a friendly Blades fan.

Have we got plenty of tickets left for sat? Im going to get a few tomorrow if they're are! 2-1 Derby im going for! Fielding to save peno last minute!! haha!!

I'm not sure, but there was only me in the ticket office, no queue at all. The web site says we have sold over 2000 tickets.

I dislike Sheffield United, always have.

leave home at 4am - flight leaves at 6.00 to heathrow, train from london to sheffield, taxi - game, something really english to eat- like a pastie and peas, taxi, hotel in sheffield, maybe some proper food to get rid of the pastie taste, up in time for train back, flight at 2 o clock, home for about 8pm on Sunday.

REALLY looking forward to it and would settle for a battling 0-0 now. They are usually an orrible team who play orrible football.

A point is alright.

Archived