Matchday Live Trial v Portsmouth

Day

Couldn't really engage in conversation with people because my replies (from facebook) came through too slow.

Although people with their boards name seemed to be able to converse with each other no problem.

I used facebook and mine came through fine, the comments are moderated by the Mods so they decide when they get put up.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
what was your username?

Daniel Meakin. Took around 1 - 2 minutes for my comments to come through. They weren't especially informative, mind. They all came through, so none were moderated as far as i could tell. Sometimes they came through bunched up.

You thought a player was called Delap rather than De Laet and i tried to highlight that to you, but you just went on commentating so not sure if you noticed or had just forgotten about your Delap comment.

That doesn't really matter, but if i was to try and engage in conversation, i would be talking to thin air...plus, if i noticed something you missed, i'd be 2 minutes late.

Daniel Meakin. Took around 1 - 2 minutes for my comments to come through. They weren't especially informative, mind. They all came through, so none were moderated as far as i could tell. Sometimes they came through bunched up.

You thought a player was called Delap rather than De Laet and i tried to highlight that to you, but you just went on commentating so not sure if you noticed or had just forgotten about your Delap comment.

That doesn't really matter, but if i was to try and engage in conversation, i would be talking to thin air...plus, if i noticed something you missed, i'd be 2 minutes late.

I thought your comments came through quicker than mine mate, think Boycie was just too busy doing the commentary.

I thought your comments came through quicker than mine mate, think Boycie was just too busy doing the commentary.

Not really complaining about it, just noticed us folks whose comments were blue were slower.

Those with their boards name and black comments were coming through fine. Thought they might be able to tinker it.??

I thought Boycie was at the game, tbh.

Listening back to the commentary of our goal, I heard cywka name and then heard goal.

I spat me cider all over me lap top frantically deleting what I was halfway through, to report the goal!:D

Then put a picture of the wrong scorer up!:redface: I can't blame Bloomers, he never said Tommy had scored it.

I had fun getting pictures of who I thought may score ready to stick up on the live chat.

I wish Den Davis would score though, as I've only got one with him in a notts shirt scoring.:frown:

Next game will be live on sky, so I assume every body will be able to get a stream for the match. I assume a commentary will not be required, so we can just have the chat bit up and running if required?

Not so lucky. My Mum booked me tickets to see Russell Howard so ill be lucky to see the second half if anything. Gutted!

Archived